To manage and maintain the relationships of assigned credit portfolio from effectiveness date till final closure.
Key Functional Accountabilities and Activities::
Credit Portfolio Management:
▪ Manage the client relationships and oversee the performance of ICD’s credit facilities, thereby ensuring smooth implementation of overall credit portfolio operations and ensuring the credit quality of the assigned portfolio.
▪ Review and clear disbursement requests received from clients and obtain the needed clearance before sending the disbursement requests to the Disbursement & Dues Unit for execution.
▪ Review and verify the disbursement deal and repayment schedules in the System and seek the Division/Unit Head approval.
▪ Follow up receiving all required reports on a timely manner. Review the received reports and provide the Unit and the Division Heads with quality analysis of the facility/project developments with proper recommendations if needed.
▪ Assess waiver/amendment/NOC/ requests. Prepare a report on the request with recommendation. Discuss the request, the assessment and recommendation with the Unit and Division Heads and obtain their guidance/endorsement. Obtain the needed notes/clearances from the relevant Departments. Present the request to the approving authority within ICD. Follow up the signing of the related documents.
▪ Ensure that the security package provided under the facility is always valid, enforceable and evaluated in accordance with ICD Procedures.
▪ Detect and report any deterioration on the quality of the facility and recommend remedial actions.
▪ Escalating non-performing facilities to special operations/RAMU and in accordance with the relevant Guidelines.
▪ Assess rescheduling requests for facilities with overdue payments for less than 180 days, that have not been transferred to RAMU. Prepare a report on the request with recommendation. Discuss the request, the assessment and recommendation with the Unit and Division Heads and obtain their guidance/endorsement. Obtain the needed notes/clearances from the relevant Departments. Present the request to the approving authority within ICD.
▪ Coordinate the facility rescheduling exercises and follow up on the sign off of the rescheduling documentation.
▪ Review and validate system updates with new repayment schedule after rescheduling.
Emergency and Fragility Response:
▪ Assist on facilitate necessary approvals and clearance for the proposals prepared for emergency situations.
▪ Review the selection of partners for implementation of emergency projects.
▪ Provide timely disbursement of funds for emergency projects.
▪ Evaluate the progress reports of projects implemented for Emergency Response.
Reporting & communication:
▪ Develop periodic and ad-hoc reports outlining credit portfolio performance across all applicable metrics (disbursement, collection, compliance with agreement etc.).
▪ Review reports prepared on performance of ICD’s credit financing portfolio.
▪ Report to Division Head the overall quality of the portfolio, progress status key changes, and status of adherence to the risk management guidelines.
Qualifications/ Professional Experience::
▪ At least 3 years of experience in banking environment / financial institutions, preferably in Credit Portfolio Management role in emerging markets.
▪ Bachelor’s degree in finance, Business Administration or similar discipline is a must.
▪ Solid experience Either of professional certificate in Financial Accounting (CFA), Management Accounting (CMA), Certified Public Accountant (CPA) or any additional relevant professional certifications is a must.
Capable of communicating in two of the working languages (Arabic, English and French) of which English is a must.
Click here to Apply Online