Purpose of the Job:
Support the decision-making process by providing analyses, reports and financial and operational insights into the business, and enable the Company to benchmark key elements of the business across Aramex stations
• Provide management with analysis and visibility per client, product, and deliver recommendations to invest or divest to maximize profitability by:
• Running monthly reports to measure companies’ financial performance in terms of customers and products.
• Contributing to cost reduction initiatives on team, business unit or operation level
• Optimizing profitability per team and per client
• Supporting product managers to make decisions related to pricing
• Supporting sales with reports and recommendations to ensure customer profitability
• Identifying opportunities to increase efficiency in operations
• Providing customized reports based on business units needs
• Support operations to manage their resources to achieve optimal capacity utilization
• Run financial feasibility and evaluation analysis for all current and new projects and investments and involve the concerned personnel when and if needed.
• Ensure accuracy of data by creating and updating validations and checks on data.
• Validate resources needed for any new project or investment on station or Saudi Level.
• Develop relationships with stakeholders
• Support the ERP rollout team by training end users to understand profit/cost center accounting as per the new SAP system
• Manage the introduction of SAP ERP and the transition of processes related to financial controlling (CO) activities.
• Update the business analysis model design/master data/allocations to reflect the actual business and to cater to the business needs
• Ensure Profit Center, Cost Center & Internal Order design is up to date and fulfil business needs.
Job Requirements (Experience and Education):
• Bachelor’s Degree in a relevant field, preferably from Finance
• A minimum of 2 years previous experience
• Previous working experience of CO Module in SAP
• Strong communication skills with an ability to work in a team environment
• Ability to adjust to new situations and willingness to learn new things
Since our founding in 1982 we have grown to become a world leader in comprehensive transport and delivery solutions for business and consumers. Headquartered in Dubai, at the heart of the world’s most dynamic commercial hub and on the site of historic trade routes linking east and west, commerce and transport are deeply embedded in Aramex’s DNA. We are dedicated to transforming the face of trade, expanding our operations rapidly to better connect businesses and consumers worldwide.
Click here to Apply Online