Continuous improvement of effective protection to ensure the protection of ENEC information systems from unauthorized disclosure or modification. To coordinate with system owners and internal stakeholders to ensure the improvement of Enterprise security posture.
Network and System Security assessment
• Analyze and assess vulnerabilities in the infrastructure (software, hardware and network).
• Investigate available tools and countermeasures to remedy the detected vulnerabilities, and recommend best solutions and practices.
Security monitoring and forensics
• Perform security monitoring, security and data/logs analysis and forensic analysis to detect security incidents and root causes of incidents.
• Investigate and utilize new technologies and processes to enhance security capabilities and implement improvements.
Security Architecture design
• Design a security system or major components of a security system, and may head a security design team building a new security system.
• Identify gaps and recommends ways to improve a system security.
Information Assurance and testing
• Validate and verify system security requirements definitions and analysis and established system security designs.
• Periodically check and test information security functionalities.
• Supports the personnel department and all correlating functions such as Information security in reporting and recommending enhanced security solutions
• Assists the Head of Information Security Assurance in the preparation of the annual section budget.
HSE & Security
• Follow all relevant company’s HSE policies, processes, procedures and instructions to ensure HSE compliance in all aspects of work in accordance with sound management practices by applying these HSE policies and procedures to self and others to take reasonable care for the health and safety of people, or the environment, who are at the employee’s place of work who may be affected by the employees acts or omissions at work.
• Follow all relevant Security policies, processes, procedures and instructions to ensure security compliance in all aspects of work, by applying them on self, others and organization assets.
Bachelor’s Degree with 5 years’ experience, Diploma, Military or Police Academy graduate with 10 years’ experience, or High School with 12 years’ experience
Click here to Apply Online