Execute or oversee Long Term Maintenance Strategies (L TMS) contractors for maintenance support activities including rigging, scaffolding and Insulation. Review work packagers and other documentation to ensure and improve quality.
Support the Quality Assurance (QA) process and follow the regulatory requirements, operating policies and principles, nuclear standards for nuclear safety, industrial safety, and environmental protection, to ensure overall business performance objectives are achieved. Oversee CAP and Foreign Material Exclusion programs for the plant.
1- Maintenance Support Work
• Oversee all activities in rigging, scaffolding and insulation (includes the oversight of Long-Term Maintenance Strategies (L TMS) Contractors performing these activities) to ensure alignment of support maintenance activities.
• Provide support in meeting the requirements for the Engineering Civil Program to ensure successful implementation of the Engineering Civil Program.
• Provide support in meeting the requirements for the Engineering ISi Program to ensure successful implementation of the Engineering ISi program.
• Assign qualified individuals to perform these specialized functions and ensure that regulatory program requirements are addressed to increase the probability of successful support work completion.
• Report deviations from the engineering programs to the Engineering Department in a timely fashion to enable quick and effective corrective actions.
• Oversee the conduct of inspections, repairs, maintenance, modifications, and rebuilds of plant equipment and associated structures as directed by Section Head to ensure alignment of support maintenance activities.
• Follow industrial safety, nuclear safety, radiation safety, human performance and regulatory compliance requirements to promote a safety conscious environment.
• Analyze equipment deficiency, human performance and industrial safety events to establish corrective actions to prevent reoccurrences.
• Endorse training, industry benchmarking, and World Association of Nuclear Operators (WANO) best practices to ensure continuous improvement.
• Verify compliance of supplemental workers to work standards and industry codes (rigging, scaffolding, welding and painting) to ensure a safe and qualified maintenance support workforce
• Coordinate daily support activities with main work owners and address technical concerns that may impact the execution of the work activity to facilitate productive and timely completion of work activities.
• Oversee, supervise and facilitate multi-disciplinary teamwork for support activities to facilitate quality, productive and timely completion of work activities
• Provide input in designating priorities for work activities and develop a resource loaded implementation schedule to accomplish required maintenance.
• Implement maintenance programs and procedures to provide a high level of plant reliability.
• Verify that work is planned and executed in a manner that results in radiological exposure being As Low as Reasonably Achievable (ALARA) to provide a safe working environment.
• Facilitate and support in the mobilization of the L TMS contract resources to ensure maintenance support activities are aligned. .
• Support to management of L TMS contract implementation to ensure alignment be been contractual obligations and maintenance support requirements.
• Support in L TMS contract performance reviews to ensure contractor(s) performance meet maintenance requirements.
• Support Senior Management on technical issues that affect the L TMS contractors’ performance to ensure maintenance support requirements are met.
• Provide contractual compliance data and support the Strategic Contracts Performance, Finance, Legal and Procurement departments with issues related to the L TMS contracts to support contract value analysis.
• Support the plant in the execution of CAP and FME programs to enhance reliability and safety in the plant.
2- Outage and Emergency Response Organization (ERO) Support
• Support outage and/or the emergency response organization, as assigned, to ensure safe, reliable and continued operations; this may require shift work/off hours support.
3- Health and Safety and Security
• Follow all relevant company’s Health and Safety policies, processes, procedures and instructions to ensure compliance in all aspects of work as per sound management practices. Apply these policies and procedures to self and others to ensure reasonable care of the health and safety of the employee; the environment; and various
individuals who may be affected by the employee’s acts or omissions at work.
• Follow all relevant Security policies, processes, procedures and instructions to ensure security compliance in all aspects of work, by applying them on self, others and Corporate assets.
• Ensure compliance with corporate requirements for adherence to policies, procedures and instructions related to
Crisis Management and Business Continuity in order to continue mission critical activities.
4- People Management
• Contribute to the development of UAE National employees in a manner which supports the objectives of the corporation and its Emiratization strategy.
• Contribute to knowledge dissemination/sharing in a way that assists with building internal capabilities of UAE Nationals where applicable and maximize their effective performance.
5- Excellence and Quality Management
• Ensure commitment to a culture of continuous improvement by eliminating waste, following operations procedures, practicing innovation, problem solving, and teamwork; complying with Quality Management System policies and procedures; providing and receiving constructive feedback, and striving to meet quality standards and stakeholder expectations.
• Ensure Commitment to the Nawah Fundamentals.
Academic Qualification and Experience
• High School Certification .
• 5 years of relevant experience
•Language Proficiency: English As per OR-PRC-0001
• Professional Certifications: Preferred Technical certificates in the related job area.
Click here to Apply Online