The successful candidate will data mine and analyse raw social information to derive actionable insights that are meaningful and important to CCMB, as well as help deliver re-useable social reporting and analysis solutions. Enhance the capability of the team to synthesize huge volumes of complex social data and utilise listening technologies via data analytics & insights tools.
– As a social intelligence analyst you will lead the work on social data mining and work closely with the insights and analytics team to deliver to business requirements. Champion analytical solutions to provide information and recommendations required for CCM&B to evaluate social interactions of our socially engaged consumer base.
– Streamline data across social & data platforms and present large volumes of social data in ways that are universally understandable, easy to interpret and enable users to spot patterns, trends and correlations through self-service business intelligence.
– Identify habits of our social engaged customers by analysing data and suggest ways to reach a broader audience. Collaborate with business teams to analyse and interpret social data patterns, understand correlations between data sets, gauge progress toward targets and to provide recommendations to improve social engagement.
– Consult stakeholders on topic definitions, social listening measures and filters to define objectives and set deliverables for standard and custom reports. Collaborate with Social Hub to implement social analysis for campaigns/events and present insights back to inform content /Media decisions for campaign/event activities and advise on actions to take from optimisations stand point.
– Social listening tool setup including keywords, query parameters and dashboards. Take initiative on refinement of query parameter setup to ensure accurate and insightful mention analysis is available to report on by the end of the reporting period. Pull and interpret data from social listening tools including volume, sentiment, conversation drivers, influencers, etc.
– Visualize findings legibly using charts, tables and infographics, and provide actionable insights based on concrete data.
– Adhere to global Social Listening collaboration requirements including upkeep of shared calendars and the storage of report agreement documents and delivered reports.
– Build, maintain and develop a core suite of standardised, interactive dashboards, scorecards and reports for our social interactions that are aligned to the business measurement framework, using a range of business intelligence and data visualisation tools.
– Apply best-practice data analytics and user experience principles in analysis solution design and development.
– Work with analysts and other end users on insights best practices in the use of our data products and tools.
– Coordinate with the marketing teams across measurement & analytics of social engagements, measurements of influencers and reporting.
Qualifications & Experience
– Degree or Honours (12+3 or equivalent) in Digital Marketing, Ecommerce, Computer Science, Maths or related quantitative field
– 5+ years experience running a social listening and intelligence program for a large, global brand ideally in a travel or service industry.
– Strong understanding of social data, digital interactions and user behaviour tracking for social platforms
– Understanding of enterprise social listening and intelligence technologies such as brandwatch, Spark Central, Clarabridge, etc.
– Knowledge of natural language processing tools and some experience with NLP techniques
– Familiarity with qualitative and quantitative market research methods, such as analysis with questionnaire data and knowledge of survey designs
– Working knowledge of community management, CX social tools management, social commerce and paid social and social publishing
– Ability to self-manage work and timelines based on broader business guidelines with minimal supervision
– Basic knowledge of Google Analytics tracking and reporting like conversion tracking, goals, funnels, etc.
– Track of analytical, problem solving and communication skills.
– Good presentation and communication skills, with the ability to explain complex analysis and insights to non-technical audiences in a clear and positive manner
– Ability to effectively manage multiple projects and workstreams, with attention to detail and accuracy.
Salary & Benefits
Join us in Dubai and enjoy an attractive tax-free salary and travel benefits that are exclusive to our industry, including discounts on flights and hotels stays around the world. You can find out more information about our employee benefits in the Working Here section of our website www.emirates.com/careers. Further information on what’s it like to live and work in our cosmopolitan home city, can be found in the Dubai Lifestyle section.
Click here to Apply Online