The future is what we make it.
When you join Honeywell, you become a member of our global team of thinkers, innovators, dreamers and doers who make the things that make the future.
That means changing the way we fly, fueling jets in an eco-friendly way, keeping buildings smart and safe and even making it possible to breathe on Mars.
Working at Honeywell isn’t just about developing cool things. That’s why all of our employees enjoy access to dynamic career opportunities across different fields and industries.
Are you ready to help us make the future?
We have an opportunity for a Sr Cust Supp Mgt Professional within our PMT Team in KSA.
The Service Operations Leader will drive operational excellence within the assigned territory customer group. The SOL will be accountable for ensuring, effective customer engagement from the local Lifecycle Solutions & Services (LSS) and broader Honeywell Process Solutions (HPS) team. The role will ensure all Contracts are renewed on time and drive growth across all LSS modes of service delivery. This will be achieved through effective Workforce planning, delivery coordination, and ensuring the delivery teams engaged with the customer base are competent to execute all committed deliveries in manner that ensure compliance to Honeywell and Customer Health, Safety and Environmental requirements in the most effective and efficient way compliant to LSS Global Service Methodologies (GSM)
Sr Cust Supp Mgt Professional Responsibilities:
• Understand our Customer base needs and identify growth opportunities to be passed to sales or pursued directly.
• Develop a clear understanding of assigned Customers’ business drivers, historical and present issues.
• Develop and deploy a prioritized Customer engagement plan (MOS) for assigned customers.
• Through consistent engagement, develop strong trust relationships with key contacts in the assigned accounts.
• As appropriate, develop and expand the customer network in all directions, particularly up and across their organization.
• Present deliverables reports to Customers and Honeywell leadership as required.
• Manage the day to day concerns of the Customer, including corrective actions, ensuring satisfactory completion for all parties.
• Become the primary escalation point for Customer issues and sales support needs.
Renewal & Growth
• Based on customer understanding, identify Honeywell solutions to offer Customer.
• Consistently support the development of white space analysis for new opportunities and utilize to drive LSS business increases.
• Accounable for the contract renewal process from site data collection to PO receipt.
• Provide sales support in the development of new accounts or significant service scope increase
• Assist in identifying and communicating cross-SBU/One Honeywell opportunities to the relevant SBU.
• Drive the Honeywell safety culture through demonstrated understanding, commitment and action supporting the organization’s safety and environmental requirements/regulations. Ensure FSS’s observe and operate both Honeywell and customer safe systems of work, complying with all legislation.
• Use SFDC tools for coordinating field resources for all service execution and order to invoice management. This includes coaching the FSS to manage their work, capture service delivery according to the GSM process, and escalate deviations to FSM/SBM as required.
• Ensure the financial health of all agreements and spot activities, and ensure they are invoiced per the agreed schedule, milestones and with all collectibles on time.
• Ensure Spot and Parts orders are managed to meet customer and Honeywell delivery expectations.
• Own the NPS and manage the Customer satisfaction survey process as part of the regular reviews MOS established with the customer.
• Ensure adherence to existing global quality processes as well as continuously developing and implementing improvements.
• Build a strong network across the local/global HPS business teams to ensure customer delivery satisfaction.
• Ensure Service Management System and ERP system integrity such as correct account team assignment in Siebel/SFDC.
• Coordinate with the Back Office to review and correct Customer asset, account team, and contract information in Siebel or other software applications.
• Manage the preparation and ongoing maintenance of Customer site portals as required.
• Contribute to accurate forecasting for all financial aspects of LSS contracts, spot and parts
Work Force Planning
• Using SFDC Labor SIOP Tools, schedule appropriate resources to provide sales support, contract, project & short cycle delivery in line with commitments and business needs
• Establish a relationship with GES for outsourcing packaged work.
• Manage leave & sick leave coverage, and after hours on-call rosters
• Ensure Work Execution planning is completed to understand the resource and skill requirements.
• Engage with Global Mobility Services to ensure correct visas, etc. are in place for foreign workers, in partnership with FSM.
• Work with other LSS, PAS and AS workforce planners as required.
• Provide SIOP labor planning in line with backlog and front log to ensure labor resourcing is optimized, where the front log information is provided by the FSM.
• Identify and maintain a pipeline to a flexible workforce to cover peaks in demand of labor resources.
Training and Development
• Maintain and manage the skills database and certification records for the FSS’s in the assigned territories.
• Maintain and manage training on new offerings and products to support Spot and Parts opportunity growth.
• Drive scheduling and completion of the training plan (technical and soft skills) for the FSS’s in the assigned territories.
• When requested by FSM, provide feedback on individual employees to support the HPD process.
• Supports the SBD, Pole Service Operations Manager in the rollout of processes, tools and initiatives, including productivity and its tracking.
• Accountable for Safety Dashboard management of FSM team (tracking safety training)
Principal Networks & Contact Links
• Regional Service Operations Manager
• Field Service Specialists
• Field Service Manager
• Contract Renewal Specialists
• Short Cycle Leader
• Spot Coordinator
• Customer Account Manager
• Regional Finance Analysts
• PAS Engineering (resources) Managers
• ISA Consultants.
• Customers at multiple levels in the organization
Through influence, will assign work schedules to FSS’s for the assigned customers, and prioritize activities of contract renewal and other support teams.
Geographic Scope & Travel Requirements
Local territory based
Travel within the territory to meet customers >50%
6. Key Performance Measures
• Customer Net Promoter Score
• Contract Hold File
• Contract Base and account bookings growth
• Contract Margin Performance
• Contract Cash Flow
• On-Time Renewals
• Factory Orders timing for revenue maximization
• Service deliverable to committed schedule complete dates
• GSM compliance of assigned teams
• Recognized Industrial Automation & Control technical training
2. Work Experience Preferred (not mandatory)
• 10 Years of process automation industry experience.
• 5 Years of experience supporting a Services organization with exposure to periodic customer contracts..
3. Technical Skills & Specific Knowledge Required
• Understanding of Honeywell HPS solutions to enable opportunity development.
• Sales and negotiation skills to enable contract and short cycle opportunity selling and order closure.
4. Behavioural Competencies Required
• Able to influence customer and internal contacts.
• Effective communicator with demonstrated success in team environments.
• Proven effectiveness in a highly matrixed organization.
• Ability to influence across functions & business groups to implement and drive change.
5. Language Requirements
• Native speaker for customer territory assigned as well as fluent in English
Honeywell offers employees the opportunity to work on the world’s most exciting projects, transforming the cities we live in, the buildings where we work, and the vehicles that move us.
· Group medical insurance plan life.
· Paid annual leave and time off work.
· A culture that fosters inclusion, diversity and innovation.
· Market-specificic training and on-going personal development.
If this is your dream role, then we’d love to hear from you.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
JOB ID: req365258
Category: Customer Experience
Location: DTV – Plots 13 & 16,Dhahran Techno Valley Science Park,Dhahran,EASTERN PROVINCE,34464,Saudi Arabia
Click here to Apply Online