Internal Audit Activities
· Execute Risk Based internal audit programs and tasks including but not limited to audits, reviews, special requests, ad-hoc assignments, or any other related tasks as directed by the team leader.
· Assist the Supervisor or audit manager in the development and formulation of audit programs. During the execution of the assignments, propose changes to the audit programs when and if applicable.
· Lead the audit team and execute internal audit programs and tasks including but not limited to audits, reviews, follow up, special requests, ad-hoc assignments or any other related tasks as directed by the supervisor or audit manager in particular more complex or sensitive work areas effectively and efficiently.
· Review the executed tasks performed by junior auditors to ensure completeness and accuracy of executed work required to fulfil the objectives, scope and audit programs of the performed assignments.
· Ensure that all performed tasks are adequately documented, findings are well supported and working papers complete and cross referenced.
· Hold discussions with respective auditee management to verify facts and obtain explanations of and reasons for apparent deficiencies.
· Assist and contribute to the identification of opportunities for continuous improvement of processes and practices taking into account ‘international best practice’, improvement of business processes, internal control environment, cost reduction and productivity improvement
· Nonadherence to applicable policies and procedures manual.
· Any ad hoc reporting requested from Audit Management.
· Draft the report for the purpose of discussion with the audit supervisor/manager including:
§ Identification of findings and issues arising from the execution of the performed tasks.
§ Design relevant and practical recommendations for each finding.
· Timely reporting to the audit supervisor or manager on the status of the assignment and any issues arising which could impact the scope, objectives and timeframe of the assignment.
· Transferring of knowledge, experience and the know-how to the junior auditors.
· Reporting on Performance of junior auditors and identifying areas of improvement.
· Conduct special investigations, or reviews, as and when required by Group Internal Audit Manager.
Internal Controls, Auditors, CPA, Audit Assignment, Internal Financial Reporting, Internal Audit
Click here to Apply Online