Where Do You Fit In?
We are currently seeking a motivated and hardworking individual to join our team as Sr CX Project Manager – HBT / BFIR to be based in Dubai, UAE. In this role you will be responsible for the management of medium to large jobs and required to provide support and tasking direction to the internal operations team and external sub-contractors and to keep contact with the customer for the entire project lifetime. Internal support will consist of administrative tasks, forecasting, planning, risk identification, change order management, billing and payments.
Core objectives are delivery of the project and cost control. Duties in progress tracking and application for payment management, site engineering coordination and task management, and project planning for assigned activities. Also manages assigned technical work force and customer satisfaction.
What Will You Be Doing Every Single Day?
· Overall responsibility for completing assigned projects “in time” and “in budget”
· Ensure on time delivery of projects, within scope with zero or positive deviation.
· Understanding of the scope of Work and early identification of risks and critical paths.
· Lead creation and maintenance of the project plan. Works with the customer’s project management to coordinate major milestones and resolve schedule issues.
· Monitor the project processes to identify opportunities for improving the project financial results on the basis of project changes and events (schedule, scope, hindrances etc.) and initiates/takes action to obtain these.
· Effectively lead the implementation of productivity enhancing process changes related to project delivery.
· Control cost and maximize productivity through the utilization of effective tools, processes and products.
· Ensure the availability of tools, equipment, and materials required while participating in maintaining and controlling inventory levels.
· Escalates, and proactively addresses all stakeholders (including customer) in executing their role/tasks within project execution as per expected timeline.
· Participate in estimate review process prior to jobs or contracts being quoted to ensure estimates are correct and that the work is achievable from a technical perspective. Ensure that subcontracts quotations, where applicable, are complete and documented.
· Participate in risk review and sales to operations handover meetings for assigned projects.
· Ensure projects are resourced properly. Develop effective partnerships with external subcontractors to ensure an adequate pool of resources is available. Manage selection and oversight of subcontractors for different jobs in conjunction, where appropriate, with supply team.
· Partner with other Project Managers to ensure that the most effective utilization of resources within the team.
· Build an effective team that is committed to organizational goals and fosters collaboration among team members and between teams.
· Develop an effective relationship with the Sales and Pre-Sales teams as to ensure, effective sales to operations handovers, optimised utilisation of resources, maximised pull through of service and projects.
What Skills and Experience Will You Have?
· At minimum of 5-7 years’ experience in a Project Management position
· BSC Engineering / Management degree
· Thorough knowledge of Project operations, use of PM tools
· Previous experience in automation control systems (DCS/PCS/SCADA), and an environment highly regulated by international and local standards is a plus.
· Annual salary and consolidated allowance
· Group medical insurance plan
· Life and long-term disability insurance
· Paid annual leave and time off work
· Business travel insurance
· End of service benefits
· Airfare allowance
· Education allowance
· 4.5 day working week from Monday to Friday in line with the public sector.
If you believe this is your dream role, then we’d love to hear from you, and apply.
As an Equal Opportunities Employer, we are committed to a diverse workforce culture.
JOB ID: HRD168225
Category: Customer Experience
Location: Emaar Buss.Park; Bld.2,Sheikh Zayed Road,Dubai,DUBAI,United Arab Emirates
Click here to Apply Online