The future is what you make it.
When you join Honeywell, you become a member of our global team of thinkers, innovators, dreamers and doers who make the things that make the future.
That means changing the way we fly, fueling jets in an eco-friendly way, keeping buildings smart and safe and even making it possible to breathe on Mars.
Working at Honeywell isn’t just about developing cool things. That’s why all of our employees enjoy access to dynamic career opportunities across different fields and industries.
Are you ready to help us make the future?
Where Do You Fit In?
We are currently seeking a motivated and hardworking individual to join our team as Strategic Marketing Leader – SPS – HGR to be based in Dubai, UAE. In this role you will be responsible for developing business growth strategies that will help drive SPS’s organic growth in APACI, MERTA and LATAM faster than the market while growing profitability at a rate higher than the toplines. This individual must be able to work across the regions and countries, analyze long-term and near-term market and technology trends, competitor movements, and customer needs to identify attractive new markets and target segments, develop differentiated regional strategies, and help implement through operational rigor.
What Will You Be Doing Every Single Day?
· Formulate & drive strategy development and execution across SPS Global Business Enterprises (GBEs) in High Growth Regions, including.
· Lead and coordinate the Annual Strategic Planning process (STRAP) in HGRs by partnering with SPS HGR business & functional leaders and SPS HQs.
· Support the Annual Operating Planning (AOP) in collaboration with HGR Regional business leaders and finance team.
· Lead and structure market / industry analysis through desktop research, VOC and expert interviews, present insights and assessment on market segmentation, competitions, industry trends, etc., develop go-to-market strategies.
· Conduct / coordinate HGR regional/country regulatory reviews, geopolitical and macroeconomics analysis, and industry vertical research.
· Build financial and economic models to support industry analysis and business diagnosis.
· Explore new business / whitespace opportunities and various alliance formats
· Provide support on project management / monthly operation cadence of SPS HGR strategic initiatives including E4E/E2R/MMS and Localization.
· Support business strategy communications in HGRs.
· Perform other ad hoc strategic and operational initiatives as required.
What Skills and Experience Will You Have?
· Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing or Engineering; MBA is a plus.
· 8-10+ years of experience in a management consulting firm or premier market research organization, or equivalent experience in Corp. Strategic Planning/Strategic Marketing roles in large B2B industrial or technology companies.
· Experience in managing multiple, complex projects and changing priorities, making sound decisions and working effectively with cross-functional teams.
· Experience in working across different culture, geographies, and time zones.
· Strong business acumen, critical thinking & problem-solving capability
· Can-do attitude, attention to details, well organized, ability to multi-task, proactively drive impact and get results
· Good leadership potential: strong self-awareness, seeks and welcomes feedback, good team player, open-minded
· Outstanding written and verbal English Language skills; ability to present in front of senior audience
· Excellent abilities in Microsoft Office, specifically: Word, Excel and PowerPoint
· Annual salary and consolidated allowance
· Group medical insurance plan
· Life and long-term disability insurance
· Paid annual leave and time off work
· Business travel insurance
· End of service benefits
· Airfare allowance
· 4.5 day working week from Monday to Friday in line with the public sector.
If you believe this is your dream role, then we’d love to hear from you, and apply.
As an Equal Opportunities Employer, we are committed to a diverse workforce culture.
JOB ID: HRD157945
Category: Business Development
Location: Emaar Buss.Park; Bld.2,Sheikh Zayed Road,Dubai,DUBAI,United Arab Emirates
Click here to Apply Online