Position: Sub set-Assembly Worker Position: Sub set-Assembly Worker• Number of candidates required: • BU: Neshma• Job
To assemble/connect products and/or components under their care and ensure proper functionality and quality standards. Sub-set assembler supports in efficient manufacturing process and ease of production. The Sub-set assembler play an important role in efficient product development. They ensure that the output is of the highest quality, and they help detect faulty components to avoid making defective products.• Age: 21 to 35 years old• Gender: Only Female• Nationality: Any• EPT: 2 and above• Educational Qualification: NA• Years of Experience : Minimum 2+year • 1 – 3 years of soldering experience• 1900 Salary: + company housing & transport
OB PRINCIPAL ACCOUNTABILITIES and JOB CONTENT
• Prepare work to be accomplished by studying assembly instructions, blueprint specifications, and parts lists.
• Position and fasten parts by using templates or reading guide and measurements.
• Assemble components by examining connections for correct fit.
• Verify specifications by measuring completed component and resolve assembly problems by altering dimensions
to meet specifications.
• Maintain safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations
• Supply Inventory: check stock to determine inventory level, anticipate needed supplies, place, and expedite
orders for supplies, and verify receipt of supplies.
• Conserve resources by using equipment and supplies as needed to accomplish job results.
• Document actions by completing production and quality forms.
• Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
• Performs other related duties as required.
• High school diploma or equivalent
• Excellent hand-eye coordination
• Experience with or willingness to learn manufacturing tools and methods
Click here to Apply Online