A Supply Chain Coordinator is responsible for the supervision of the inbound and outbound traffic, managing the buying and delivery process of goods or services and the placement and delivery of purchase orders. This is a very high profile and responsible role within an organization, requiring someone who is extremely organized and can cope well under pressure.
– Monthly End Reporting and Analysis.
– SABER Registration.
– Container Scheduling for Deliveries.
– Shipment Registry update and Follow-up.
– Shipping Document Management.
– Saudi National.
– experience : 0-1.
– Fluent in English.
– Proficiency in Microsoft Office.
– High school degree or Diploma.
– Good communications skills.
– Persuasive skills
IndustryConstruction / Cement / Metals
Functional Area:Supply Chain Management
Job Type:Full Time/Permanent
Job Location:Khobar, Saudi Arabia
Career Level:Entry Level
Minimum Experience:1 Year
Salary Range:SAR. 3,500 to 4,500/Month
Work Permit:Saudi Arabia
Click here to Apply Online