Due to the on-going growth of Emirates Airline, there is a requirement for Ground Instructor non-flying positions within the Flight Training department.
Successful applicants will join Emirates Flight Training as Synthetic Flight Instructors (SFI) and can look forward to a fulfilling and satisfying career within Flight Training.
Emirates Flight Training is a modern, progressive department that utilises Competency Based Training and Assessment (CBTA) methodology in all our courses and is one of the few full Evidence Based Training (EBT) operators worldwide. Through continuous professional development and standardisation, you can expect to be trained and developed in the most up to date training methodologies to ensure you meet the exacting standards required by Emirates.
Reporting to the respective fleet Training Manager the SFI will be responsible for conducting training relevant to their training qualification as required by the General Civil Aviation Authority (GCAA) and the Company.
– Conduct transition FSTD, ground school lectures, briefings and de-briefings.
– Conduct elements of the recurrent training programme in the FSTD.
– Complete accurate detailed reports or assessments of pilots under instruction.
– Recommend additional or remedial training for any pilot who is not progressing at an acceptable rate.
– Develop course material in the specialist subject as requested in accordance with regulations.
– Conduct other duties as required by Training Management.
Eligible SFI candidates will have the opportunity to upgrade to Synthetic Flight Examiner (SFE) based on Company requirements.
Qualifications & Experience
12 Years schooling or equivalent :
Flight Operations.Other : 3+ Years
– Hold or have held an ATPL in the appropriate aircraft category.
– Previous Instructional experience.
– Have at least 1500 hours flying experience as a pilot on multi-pilot aircraft.
– B777 or A380 type rating an advantage.
Salary & Benefits
Join us in a management role and enjoy an attractive tax-free salary. On top of our generous travel benefits, including discounted flights and hotel stays around the world, this managerial role also has an excellent leave and healthcare package. That’s on top of transport benefits, life insurance and more. Find out what it’s like to live and work in our fast-paced, cosmopolitan home city in the Dubai Lifestyle section of our website www.emirates.com/careers
Click here to Apply Online