Temporary Consultancy Contract
The scope of work is to develop/review/rewrite comprehensive Job Descriptions for the newly created and existing positions. (Estimated 200 job roles to be covered under this project)
The methodology will include:
* Job analysis to ensure tasks, activities and responsibilities are covered.
* Identify relationships (e.g. reporting, supervising, internal and external interactions)
* Identify the minimum education, experience, knowledge and competencies required to perform the job at an acceptable level. (considering the internal JD Development Guidelines)
* Determine the Financial Accountability / Impact of the jobs, if any, on the overall business of IsDB.
* Identify Key Performance Areas and Key Performance Indicators (KPI’s)
* Benchmarking externally with a global / regional and progressive local companies, and benchmarking internally (considering the Internal Job Descriptions Repository)
The deliverables will include a well-documented Job Descriptions using the Hay Methodology, and covering the following job elements;
Job details: job title, reporting, position in the organization, and location.
The number of direct and indirect staff managed by the role.
Key performance areas.
Performance indicators, to be used as a guide for setting Performance Objectives
Authority and decision making.
Internal and external work relationships.
Education, experience and technical skills.
Expertise in Job Analysis and Developing Job Descriptions (10+ Years).
Had similar experience with MDBs/IFIs.
This is a temporary remote consultancy contract to develop 200 Job Descriptions within (6) months (renewal will be on 3 month’s basis, with maximum duration of one year).
Click here to Apply Online