Focus on new business-to-business account development in our Sales Division. Part of the scope is to seek out new and unlock new business opportunities which involves the preparation of business proposals and participation in government tenders.
Key Result Responsibilities
1. Develop a sales strategy designed to achieve revenue targets.
2. Generate immediate revenue by capitalizing on existing relationships in the sector.
3. Build upon your existing strong knowledge and understanding of the competitive institutional landscape relationships in Hospitality, Facilities, Government institutions, Transportation, Airports, Train or Bus, Schools, Public Safety and Pharmacies
4. Develop new corporate relationships with companies that provide uniforms for 5,000 or more employees
5. Present whole-product solutions; maintaining a strong understanding of products and services and innovating new ways to serve businesses and be able to effectively articulate our value proposition accordingly.
6. Generate and grow new business by successfully executing on a sales plan
7. Monitor government tenders; prepare and pitch business proposals
8. Identify areas of opportunity to make meaningful investment shifts supported by marketing and site execution.
9. Update and maintain client profiles on a regular basis, research potential customers and prospects in assigned sales territory
10. Autonomously run new business activities and plan customer meetings.
11. Collect information on new products/services and on commercial initiatives developed from competitors reporting clients’ feedbacks on them
12. Work with the team to achieve short- and long-term revenue and profit
13. Review production management, to identify and report potential SLA risks, achieve, or maintain desired production levels
14. Coordinate with Supervisor-Product Development in resolving production planning and labor allocation issues
15. Assist in processing customer orders and shipments according to the demand schedule
16. Identify current sales process bottlenecks and inconsistencies
– The role defined here is not exhaustive and duties and responsibilities in line with the job function may be added from time to time.
Qualifications (Academic, training, languages)
– Demonstrates the ability to contribute and successfully deliver against set KPIs.
– Very good presentation and reporting skills.
– Able to work both independently and as part of a team, as the role requires
– Able to meet new challenges with a positive attitude
– Strong time management skills; able to prioritize task & change directions without prompting
– Strong understanding of textile and garment construction
– Cooperative team player; possesses very good organizing and time management skills.
– Capable of preparing/extracting reports from different sources of data and identifying shortages.
– Multi-task oriented, responds to multiple assignments easily and promptly.
– Demonstrates high attention to details.
– Willing to support and provide alternate solutions in ad-hoc scenarios and unplanned situations.
– Dependable, self-initiative takes ownership and acts proactively.
– Displays energy and enthusiasm.
– 5-10 years of experience in a similar role sourcing or supplying textile and uniforms in any service industry.
– Minimum of 5 years business-to-business outside sales experience focused on new account generation, preferably selling corporate apparel
– Demonstrated success in developing new business and generating sales leads within an assigned sales territory
– Strong presentation and communication skills with a consultative selling approach
– Demonstrates pleasant personality and positive attitude all times.
– Well-groomed and organized.
– Dynamic and physically fit for the job, requires frequent movement and travel
– Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office; keen to expand skill set as the role demands
– Excellent written and spoken English (Any additional language is a plus).
Click here to Apply Online