• Create and maintain detailed project plans, feeding into the overall program plan.
• Proactively manage the risk register and risk process within the project, ensuring mitigating actions are in place and managed, and escalating as appropriate.
• Provide clearly articulated and timely project status updates against plan.
• Support effective and efficient delivery of each assigned project / project cluster.
• Support the program manager in providing detailed and accurate project forecasts feeding into the Program Budget and overall Program plans.
• Support the program manager by actively managing day to day activities and ensuring delivery accountability is in place across the project.
• Expert in data gathering and data analysis (including structuring and translating data into the most meaningful information for the audience).
• 3-5 years in Business Transformation / Strategy / Lean Six Sigma in service industry – mandatory experience.
• Expert in PM tools (Excel, PowerPoint, MS Project, Visio, MS Office)
• Knowledge of project management terminology, tools and techniques.
• Lean Six Sigma Green Belt certified (with 3 projects completed) would be an advantage
• Excellent communication skills
• Flexible – adapts and works effectively with a variety of situations, individuals or groups
Since our founding in 1982 we have grown to become a world leader in comprehensive transport and delivery solutions for business and consumers. Headquartered in Dubai, at the heart of the world’s most dynamic commercial hub and on the site of historic trade routes linking east and west, commerce and transport are deeply embedded in Aramex’s DNA. We are dedicated to transforming the face of trade, expanding our operations rapidly to better connect businesses and consumers worldwide.
Click here to Apply Online