Handles proposals from typesetting through to design, print and production.
Working with internal stakeholders, briefing and advising them with regard to design style, format, print production and timescales.
Developing concepts, graphics and layouts for product illustrations, company logos and websites.
Job Accountabilities & Activities
– General Support for all team and departments.
– Creating videos and animations for events, E-Greeting cards, internal and external agencies/freelancers providing feedback and comments on their work.
– All Events graphic requirements
– Create and develop creative designs logos identity with guidelines and budget of the assignment.
– Manage workflow and design efficiently and take responsibility for timing and delivery.
– Review color separations and provide input to production.
– Apply typography techniques.
– Design and develop a visual theme for events, including invitations, photographs, gifts, packaging, logo identity, videos, and related designs.
– Execute creative concepts that are on strategy across different media (dm, print, interactive, collateral) with supervision.
– Work on company annual reports with its infographics
– Manages multiple projects and prioritize work with project management tools (Monday.com) to meet all deadlines
– Quality control of design, printing, prepress, and file release in visual communication and/or graphic design
– Coordinates and maintains databases of photography and artwork. Assists with the development and maintenance of photography systems
– Applies established corporate branding specifications to ensure work meets organization guidelines
– Keeping up to date with industry developments.
– Work collaboratively with vendors and production house.
– Attend and contribute to turn-in meetings with the team, headcounts from other departments, and Operating companies.
Education & Certifications
Bachelor’s degree in (arts) or graphics, with experience of in at least.
Required Years of Experience
Click here to Apply Online