1. API Management Senior Specialist Manager job description should contain the following duties and responsibilities:
2. Responsible for API development and implementation including consumer API, development portal and 3rd parties.
3. Support the functional and technical design, development, testing, implementation, and troubleshooting of complex, multi-tier, windows and web based solutions.
4. External and internal Integration of APIs across IT systems for external and internal usage
5. API development supervision for consumer APIs.
6. Manage the technical communication between the survey vendor and internal systems
7. Hands on vitalization solutions and cloud networking.
8. To understand business use cases, design and develop most optimized solution
9. To work and align closely with digital enablement acting as the backend of API Gateway
10. To ensure that projects are performed to the appropriate standard and delivered to budget and schedule.
11. To communicate and update the Director with any issues affecting the schedule/budget/staff.
13. To work on core programing where required in order to achieve most optimal solutions e.g. Object-oriented/object function scripting languages such as Python, Java, C++, etc.
Click Here To Apply Online