1. Direct and lead the experts and Automation specialists & experts.
2. Direct and support the Development & operations & QA for matters related automation.
3. Take responsibility for technical feature and system enhancement plans and prepare operational guidelines and recommendations related to automation.
4. Direct and lead experts pool so as to optimally build up, retain and utilise technical expertise related to automation
5. Ensure that delivery of services is in line with IT infrastructure and ICT roadmap and delivered solutions are guided by the objective of enhancing ease of configuration as well as flexibility.
6. Take lead in managing automation to reduce manual activities as well as flexibility.
7. Guide the technical features and system enhancement plans related to automation for providing the applications and technical solutions required for business continuity.
8. Scout the market pro-actively for latest technology trends and solutions relating automation solutions with the view to develop new capabilities and ultimately enhance Mobily’s competitiveness.
9. Liaise regularly with operations for management and maintenance of automation applications/solutions and provision of support to ensure all L3 fixes are aligned as per the enterprise architecture and they fit in new releases and ongoing projects
10. Ensure that confidential customer information is secured and not exposed in the process of abstraction and any transaction across all enterprise platforms.
11. Take the lead on building components that facilitate business transformation whilst at the same time guaranteeing smooth continuation of business-as-usual.
12. Work closely with internal and external (vendors/partners) and provide thought leadership in area of expertise as required.
13. Assist in aligning all business & IT teams initiatives with vendor and business unit’s roadmap to enable seamless deployment of services and products as per business and customer needs.
15. Review performance analytics and competitor analysis of automation executions areas so as to identify weaknesses and strengths, react accordingly and report to higher levels of supervision.
16. Identify bottleneck areas and level of abstraction needed to hide internal automation complexities from other enablement layers/applications and set the plans accordingly.
17. Perform any other duties and responsibilities as designated by the line manager.
Click Here To Apply Online