You will be responsible for architecting/implementing and maintaining the performance, integrity, and security of Infrastructure Cloud technologies and Data management using on-prem/cloud platforms.
Ensure that appropriate design and deployment plan executed for new business-critical applications. Perform data analysis to detect emerging trends and underlying service issues, make recommendations and help formalize data management, housekeeping, and archiving standards.
• Develop and implement technical efforts to design, build, and deploy AWS/Azure applications, including large-scale data processing, computationally intensive statistical modeling, and advanced analytics
• Participate in all aspects of the software development life cycle for AWS/Azure solutions, including planning, requirements, development, testing, and quality assurance
• Troubleshoot incidents, identify root cause, fix and document problems, and implement preventive measures
• Educate teams on the implementation of new cloud-based initiatives, providing associated training as required
• Employ exceptional problem-solving skills, with the ability to see and solve issues before they affect business productivity
• Creates and maintains all databases required for development, testing and production usage for Alghanim Industries SAP systems
• Manage a continuous integration and deployment methodology for server-based technologies
• Provide and develop a level of expertise and solutions in; VMware, Linux, Storage Systems, Networking, ITIL, basic project management and Problem Solving
• Managing Alghanim AWS/Azure Infrastructure Lifecycle.
• Maintain data center environmental and monitoring equipment
• Recommend process and architecture improvements in AWS and Azure
• Performs ongoing tuning of the Oracle and SQL database instances
• Troubleshooting systems Performance issues, fixing problems, and owning issues through to resolution
• Plan and implements backup and recovery of the Business-critical systems
• Control migrations of programs, database changes, reference data changes through the development life cycle
• Manage disaster recovery and replication procedures along with Managed Service Provider
• Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
• Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
• Strong analytical, communication and organizational skills
• Bachelor’s Degree or qualified by experience
• Oracle , VMware and ITILv3 certified , AWS / Azure certified
• Minimum 7 years’ experience in a similar role
• 5+ years of hands-on experience on Cloud Infrastructure implementation using Azure and AWS platforms.
• Experience in designing and managing AWS and Azure infrastructure in line with business requirements.
• Identify and implement the most optimal cloud-based solutions for the company
• Forecast data growth trends and optimize systems and databases performance
• Hands-on VMware administration experience contributing to the successful design, development, implementation, change and release management.
• Competent in developing documented process and adhering to Cloud and Database standards and best practices
• Strong knowledge in Systems Performance and tuning.
• Experience in different OS platforms and cross platform migration skills.
• Ability to work independently in complex environments of multi-vendor systems
Click here to Apply Online