Support critical business functions and provides detailed and specialized IT technical expertise. Works under general direction within a clear framework of accountability, exercises substantial personal responsibility in proving IT support to the end users’ for their day to day IT incidents and service requests.
Key Job Accountabilities:
1. Provide first level support through call center or onsite, for all IT services. Escalate incidents to the next level when required support from level 2 or SMEs.
2. Carry out the Deployment and installations of end user computer equipments and peripherals based on the business demand.
3. Fulfill the end users IT requests for software installations, software configurations, hardware relocations and other business requirements.
4. Facilitate end user hardware and operating systems upgrades as and when necessary.
5. Participate in the end users computing projects for various IT initiatives.
6. Contribute to the development of software installation procedures and end user guides.
Must at least have a Diploma degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Information Systems or other relevant discipline.
• Minimum 3 years’ of IT experience (ideally within Oil & Gas industry) • Competent knowledge in core skill applications, tools, and techniques • Conversant with relevant IT national and international standards • Demonstrated experience in project management • Demonstrated experience in IT support environment • Good written and spoken English • Good interpersonal and analytical problem-solving skills. • Specialized technical expertise and broader IT knowledge • Compliance to risk, security and continuity management principles • ITIL Foundation training with certification as an added advantage
Click Here To Apply Online