Information Technology Department
Job Description & Responsibilities
- System/Network designing, configuration and troubleshooting of data, voice, security and Wireless
- Procurement of IT Equipment like Servers, routers, Switches, Firewalls and wireless Access Points etc.
- Procurement of passive network equipment like cabinet, fibre patch panel, fibre cables, UTP patch panel, patch cord, network modules.
- Training of new staff how to use IT related tools like live viewer, IP Phone etc.
- Network Planning, Analysis , Designing and implementation
- Point of contact of all network related vendors and support services
- Prepares and maintains documentation of network design and configuration
- Supervise engineers and other staff in design and implementation of network anywhere in DAU
- Working on Cisco Routers, Switches, Wireless LAN Controller, Call Manager, Cisco unity, and Fortinet next generation firewall.
- Installation, configuration and troubleshooting of network devices.
- Draw network diagram, design new sites, and integrate new sites with existing network..
Qualifications and experience required
– Bachelor Degree in computer science, information technology or any related field.
– At least 6 years of experience.
Applicants should have:
- Have experience in handling all Network Cisco Switches including Core, Distribution and Access.
- Have experience in handling routers include voice gateway.
- Must have Experience in implementation of next generation firewall (Fortinet or any other).
- Must have experience on Call Manager and Cisco Unity.
- Have nice experience on Wireless Lan controller.
- Have nice experience on Monitoring Tools. (SolarWinds)
- Applicant Must have hands on experience on Routing, switching, Voice, Security and Wireless
- Applicant must have hands on experience of cisco Router, Cisco Switches, Cisco Call Manager, Cisco Unity, Cisco Wireless LAN Controller Cisco ASA and Fortinet Firewall
Applicant must have hands on experience on Devices below:
(Please do not apply if you do not have hands on these devices)
- Routers: 7200, 3800,2800,2600,4400
- Switches: 6500, 4500, 3850, 3750, 3560, 2960, SG300/350
- Voice (IP Telephony): Call Manager 10.5 on UCS servers, Cisco Unity 10.5
- Firewalls: Cisco ASA 5520/5505, Fortigate 1000D
- Wireless LAN Controller: WLC 4404/5508, LWAP 1100, 1200,1300,1850
- Network Monitoring: Solar Wind NMS , Net flow and Real time bandwidth monitoring
- Switching : VLAN, Trunk, VTP, Ether channel , Spanning Tree, RSTP, VSS, Stack-Wise
- Routing: Inter VLAN routing , Static Routing, EIGRP, OSPF, BGP, Policy Routing
- Security : DMZ, Web Filtering, Application Filtering, IPS, DDoS Attack, Port Security, AAA , VLAN Security, Spoofing, STP Security, ACL, SSH
- VPN : IPSec (Site to Site, Remote)
- Voice (IP Telephony) : Voice VLAN, IP Phones, Call Mangers, Cisco Unity, Gateway
- Network Services : DNS, DHCP, NAT, CDP, Net flow, NTP, TCP/IP, SNMP, TFTP, HSRP
- Monitoring: Solar wind, Net flow Traffic analyzer, Solar Wind Real Time Bandwidth Monitoring, Fortiview, Cisco Unified RTM
- Wireless : Access Points, Cisco Wireless LAN Controller
- Virtualization : VMware Esxi, VMware workstation
Must have valid CCNA, CCNP (R&S) Certification
CCNA Voice or Wireless or Security or MCSE Nice to have
Knowledge of Linux.
Click Here To Apply Online