The future is what we make it.
When you join Honeywell, you become a member of our global team of thinkers, innovators, dreamers and doers who make the things that make the future.
That means changing the way we fly, fueling jets in an eco-friendly way, keeping buildings smart and safe and even making it possible to breathe on Mars.
Working at Honeywell isn’t just about developing cool things. That’s why all of our employees enjoy access to dynamic career opportunities across different fields and industries.
Are you ready to help us make the future?
Where Do You Fit In?
We are currently seeking a motivated and passionate individual to join our team in the role of Sr Dev Program Specialist – BFIR to be based in Dubai, UAE. In this role, you will be a development program professional to support dev programs within Honeywell’s BFIR business. You will help implement program plans, budgets, schedules and execute a programmatic MOS, support forecasting & capacity analysis related to delivery requirements. You will play an important role in the IPDS process and strategies to achieve committed business performance. You will support business leaders and present programmatic details, requirements, actions, and status as assigned. You will also be working under moderate supervision of the program manager to execute on scope, schedule, cost, delivery, earned value & quality while demonstrating PM skills including risk management.
The ideal candidate will have a sharp business mind and a proven ability to strategize and implement high-level program initiatives. As a natural born leader, you will have a strong talent for project coordination and delegation. Ultimately, you are motivated by the desire to optimize productivity and nurture program success from inception to completion.
What Will You Be Doing Every Single Day?
· Work closely with project sponsor, cross-functional teams, and assigned project managers to plan and develop scope, deliverables, required resources, work plan, budget, and timing for new initiatives
· Manage program and project teams for optimal return-on-investment, and coordinate and delegate cross-project initiatives
· Identify key requirements needed from cross-functional teams and external vendors
· Develop and manage budget for projects and be accountable for delivering against established business goals/objectives
· Work with other program managers to identify risks and opportunities across global teams
· Analyze, evaluate, and overcome program risks, and produce program reports for management and stakeholders
What Skills and Experience Will You Have?
· Bachelor’s degree in engineering, business administration or related field
· 5+ years in an advanced management role (preference given to those with program management experience)
· Exceptional leadership, time management, facilitation, and organizational skills
· Working knowledge of fire industry
· Outstanding working knowledge of change management principles and performance evaluation processe
We can offer you incredible career progression, as well as an attractive remuneration package.
If you believe this is your dream role, then we’d love to hear from you, and apply.
As an Equal Opportunities Employer, we are committed to a diverse workforce culture.
JOB ID: HRD136692
Category: Business Management
Location: Emaar Buss.Park; Bld.2,Sheikh Zayed Road,Dubai,DUBAI,United Arab Emirates
Click here to Apply Online