The future is what we make it.
When you join Honeywell, you become a member of our global team of thinkers, innovators, dreamers and doers who make the things that make the future.
That means changing the way we fly, fuelling jets in an eco-friendly way, keeping buildings smart and safe and even making it possible to breathe on Mars.
Working at Honeywell isn’t just about developing cool things. That’s why all our employees enjoy access to dynamic career opportunities across different fields and industries.
Where Do You Fit In?
We are currently seeking a motivated and hardworking individual to join our team as Graduate Application / Systems Engineer – Airports to be based in Dubai, UAE. In this role, you will develop subject matter expertise to influence customers toward Honeywell solutions. You will provide both external and internal consultations, and will help Honeywell teams develop and maintain the right product messaging, customer support, and training. You will help achieving cross-functional alignment to customer needs. You will participate in pursuit strategy planning, and customer negotiations. You may consult prospective users on product capability. You may provide valuable input for product development.
What Will You Be Doing Every Single Day?
· Engage in customer-facing activities
· Analyze growth opportunities
· Analyze product development needs
· Coach on targeted product value propositions
· Review proposal activities
· Present technical sales briefings to customers
· Develop and champion best-in-class sales training
· Help coordinate engineering support
· Provide data for sales collateral
What Skills and Experience Will You Have?
· Bachelor’s degree in Aeronautical or Systems Engineering
· Experience in technical sales, marketing or engineering discipline
· Demonstrated ability to develop and foster strong customer relationships
· In-depth knowledge of Honeywell and competitor platforms, products and technologies
· Experience in technical writing and preparation of proposals
· Strong verbal and written communications skills
· Familiarity with industry regulatory requirements and future mandates
We can offer you incredible career progression, as well as an attractive remuneration package.
If you believe this is your dream role, then we’d love to hear from you, and apply.
As an Equal Opportunities Employer, we are committed to a diverse workforce culture.
JOB ID: req238542
Category: Sales Support
Location: Emaar Buss.Park; Bld.2,Sheikh Zayed Road,Dubai,DUBAI,United Arab Emirates
Click here to Apply Online