To develop and implement the project program on site in an organized and cost effective manner in accordance with the approved design, quality standards and within the agreed time frame.
– Obtain the drawings of the project, assess the material and manpower requirement accurately and hand over the material requirement to the Purchase Department to enable procurement, after approval.
– Monitor project progress against the project plan and report discrepancies /delays for taking corrective action.
– Organize and manage the workforce, supervise the site, keep the Manager updated on the progress of the project and attend to all technical and engineering problems, additional manpower requirements, drawing changes, etc. in an effective and timely manner.
– Regularly liaise with Site Management on adherence to project program and highlight discrepancies if any.
– Conduct quality checks and complete quality check lists, with the QC Inspector, on works carried out to ensure that the products meet specifications.
– Coordinate site demobilization on project completion and prepare applicable reports.
– Execute issued snag lists from consultants, oversee sub-contractors for various works, and monitor all jobs for timely completion and compliance.
Degree in Civil Engineering with below listed abilities and skills would be an added advantage:
· Very good verbal and written communication skills
· Strong mathematical and technical skills
· Superior leadership skills along with the ability to delegate
· Project management skills
· Teamwork skills
· Ability to work under deadlines
· Able to analyze large amount of data and come up with solutions
· Knowledge of the relevant legal and safety regulations
· Ability to manage the project as a whole while still attending to specific areas
Click here to Apply Online