5 years of total experience with 2 years’ experience in construction supervision position in oil and gas.
· Knowledge of Oman materials and equipment suppliers would be highly regarded.
· Skill-level in most Instrument engineering competencies.
• Monitor of schedule and execution of Instrumentation construction activities.
• Ensure the technical integrity of Construction scope of work.
• Ensure overall Quality Assurance of Construction scope of work and coordinate with the QA/QC engineers.
• Implement Company HSE requirements and coordinate with the Company HSE Team.
• Ensure all materials used by the contractors are in accordance with the specifications.
• Ensure that construction work is carried out in accordance with the Specifications and that any deviations are approved by the appropriate authorities Engineering Site Manager, Project Engineer and/or QA/QC Engineers).
• Ensure that Engineering Site Manager is kept fully informed at all times of progress, versus the Contractor’s schedule, and given advance notice of any significant issues requiring resolution.
• Ensure that Operations personnel are kept fully informed at all times and that appropriate Operations input is obtained, during the implementation of the work.
• Participate in regular HSE audits and inspections, both ad-hoc and formal, of the contractor’s facilities and operations to ensure that HSE standards are maintained and ensure that action items are promptly followed up by the contractors.
• Issue Unsafe Act Reports as and when required and ensure that these are promptly followed up and closed out by the contractors.
• Liaise with the project Engineer on technical issues as and when required.
• Liaise with the other discipline Construction Engineers on a continuous basis to ensure smooth execution of the construction activities and management of construction interfaces.
• Ensure that all construction and pre commissioning activities are documented to provide a smooth handover to the Site Commissioning Team and or Operation team.
• Liaise closely with the Site Commissioning Team to ensure that any Construction rectification required
Click Here To Apply Online