• Interprets engineering drawings in order to ensure that the scope of work is completed in its entirety in accordance with
Tatweer Petroleum specifications and requirements.
• Interacts orally and in writing with engineering offices, operating departments, safety officers, contractors and external
agencies to ensure a qualitative product without any accidents or harm to public and to the environment.
• Works with schedules and task lists to maintain control of the projects’ deadlines.
• Generates progress reports in order to keep management informed of the projects’ statuses and problem issues.
• Makes daily visits to work sites in order to supervise and check on work safety, quality and progress.
• Calculates parts of the work in order to evaluate additions or reductions in the original scope or, to workout the costs of
projects to be performed by term contracts.
• Compares contractor’s invoice evaluations to actual site progress in order to pass payments to contractors.
• And other duties as assigned by your supervisor.
• Bachelor degree in Civil Engineering
• 10 + years of site experience in the civil work for the Oil & Gas industry, or equivalent
• Fluent in spoken and written English.
• Able to work on a multiple of small projects at the same time, and has the ability to move a lot during work
• knowledge of the industry standards and regulations with regards to quality and safety.
• Awareness about environment protection.
• Should be familiar with the use of standard IT software
Click Here To Apply Online