• Supervises NDT Technicians to ensure that their assignments progress according to agreed time frames and as per set
procedures. Also supervises Associate I & II Inspection Engineers to provide overall exposure to asset integrity activities
including technical and field experience.
• Conducts inspection of process equipment, pipelines and bulk storage facilities in accordance with mechanical integrity
system requirements. Develops inspection work list detailing repair method, materials to be used and NDT test method
required for redial work to static equipment, piping and pipelines.
• Reviews engineering drawings and verifies acceptance to industry standards, also, extracts data from drawings for inclusion
in inspection records and data management system (Credo).
• Investigates materials failures, identifies root causes and implements necessary changes to cost effectively maintain
equipment in safe, reliable and efficient operating conditions
• Reviews operations corrosion problems, prepares proposals and proactive solutions to minimize them and inhibit their
• Participates in HAZOP, design reviews, PSSR and criticality assessment to facilitate safe design, construction and
startup of facilities.
• As a team member investigate materials failures, identify root causes and recommend necessary changes to cost effectively
maintain equipment in safe, reliable and efficient operating conditions.
• Assists in preparation and monitoring of annual Asset Integrity budget.
• Bachelor Degree or higher in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent.
• 5+ years or more of relevant experience in oil and gas field corrosion, inspection and mechanical integrity.
• Computer Literate, with good knowledge in desk top applications
• Good knowledge of spoken and written English.
Professional Certifications (if any)
One or more of API653, API570, API510 and welding inspection
Click Here To Apply Online