The future is what we make it.
When you join Honeywell, you become a member of our global team of thinkers, innovators, dreamers and doers who make the things that make the future. That means changing the way we fly, fueling jets in an eco-friendly way, keeping buildings smart and safe and even making it possible to breathe on Mars.
Working at Honeywell isn’t just about developing cool things. That’s why all our employees enjoy access to dynamic career opportunities across different fields and industries.
Are you ready to help us make the future?
We have a fantastic opportunity to join Honeywell’s Connected Enterprise team as a Cyber Security Consultant focusing on Industrial IT Solutions. This position is responsible for leading and providing on-site cyber security services associated with industrial Process Control Networks for Honeywell customers in the Oil and Gas; Hydrocarbon Processing; Power Generation; Pulp, Paper & Printing; Continuous Web Solutions; Petrochemicals; Life Sciences; and Metals, Minerals and Mining markets. Services provided include on-site consulting, troubleshooting, network designs, implementation, assessments and other related tasks as identified.
Cyber Security Consultant responsibilities:
· Assume a leadership role on assigned projects ensuring project delivered as designed, on time and within budget and to the satisfaction of the customer.
· Act as technical mentor and team lead to develop cyber security technical expertise and HPS business acumen
· Act as primary customer interface to ensure proposed solutions meet their business needs.
· Maintain technical competency with the HPS security and networking product/systems portfolio, while maintaining expert knowledge on specific designated security/network disciplines.
· Maintain cyber security certifications.
· Maintain knowledge of current industry security standards such as IEC-62443, ISO27000, etc.
· Develop sound and trusted relationships with internal and external customers by providing accurate and efficient technical/engineering support.
· Assist Sales/Business Development by defining potential Honeywell cybersecurity solutions including customer presentations and proposal development.
· Respond to customer inquiries, questions and issues by diagnosing problems and providing the most appropriate technical solution in an accurate and timely manner.
· Act as technical mentor and team lead as applicable to develop cyber security technical expertise and HPS business acumen amongst new & junior technical talent.
· Act as technical Point of Contact for on-going support of high-touch, critical customers that need on-going technical relationship management
· Act as a key contributor to operations strategy for the region given extensive knowledge of subject matter and customers in the geography
· Maintain industrial safety awareness through the completion of pertinent safety certifications.
· Requires 30– 65% travel
Qualifications and Experience
· Bachelor’s degree in engineering or other technical discipline such as Computer Science, Computer information systems, electronics
· CISSP Certified Information Systems Security Professional or similar security certification
· CISCO Certified Network/Design/Security Professional (at least one) – must currently be certified or in the process of certification
· Linux/Windows Security Basics
· 10+ years working with IT Security, Industrial Networking, Industrial Process Control
· 5+ years Leading Security Projects and performing audits/assessments
· Cyber Security Risk Analysis
· Process Control system design/implementation
· Excellent troubleshooting skills to resolve complex network and or application or system integration issues
· Familiarity with Industrial Site’s Safety requirements
· Strong virtualization experience (VCP)
· Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer (MCSE)
· Networking certs (CCNA, CCNP, CCIE)
· Experience performing cybersecurity/network services at customer sites.
· Experience in LAN/WAN architectures & related diagnostic tools
· Experience designing and optimizing complex LAN environments
· LAN/WAN and wireless networking principles and protocols including Ethernet, TCP/IP, VLAN, WLAN, Frame Relay, Firewall, DMZ, VPN, IDS, switches, routers, firewalls
· TCP/IP protocols – SMTP, SNMP, FTP, HTTP, SSH, SSL
· Experience Network Security – Firewall, ACL, IDS, IPS, SIEM
· Specific experience in Cisco Routers, Switches, or Firewalls
· Microsoft – Active Directory, DNS, WSUS, Terminal Server
· Experience with anti-virus systems, backup & restore solutions, system management
· Honeywell offers employees the opportunity to work on the world’s most exciting projects, transforming the cities we live in, the buildings where we work, and the vehicles that move us.
· Paid annual leave and time off work
· A culture that fosters inclusion, diversity and innovation
· Market specific training and on-going personal development
If this is your dream role, then we’d love to hear from you.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
JOB ID: HRD176940
Location: Al Whada Street 391,Amwal Tower,5th fl.,Al Wassar Area 61, P.O. Box: 63757,Doha,AD DAWHAH,Qatar
Click here to Apply Online