About this role:
• Perform calculations and analysis;• Ensure timely delivery of the calculation notes from subcontractors, verify that the calculation notes are in accordance with the applicable standards (AISC, ABS, DNV, etc);
• Review and assess calculation notes prepared by subcontractors when applicable; • Attend site visit and produce Site Visit Report in order to verify and confirm structural works requirement as per specification and drawings related to the project;
• Review, check, and verify all structural drawings, and documents related to project;• Produce Material Take-Off and Material Requisition for Structural discipline related to project;
• Finalize material, and size of structure for fabrication;• Using drafting software to implement changes to documents if needed;
• Assist the project engineers during the preliminary studies, procurement, and installation phases.
What you need to bring:
• Engineering degree or other related;• STAAD, ABAQUS, AUTOCAD;
• Good understanding of Engineering, Oil and Gas related technical requirements, and common / best practices;• Technical knowledge of steel fabrication (piping and structural);
• Understanding of related standards AISC (WSD/LRFD), API-RP-2A, ASME;• Familiar with third party inspectorates such as DNV, ABS, Lloyds in relation to structural and piping design;
• Project Management – Effectively manages projects by appropriately focusing on the critical priorities;• Data Analysis and Problem Solving – Demonstrates the ability to analyse and understand data and information quickly;
• Collaboration – Works efficiently and inclusively with a range of people, both within and outside of the organization.
Click here to Apply Online