PURPOSE & SCOPE: Naval Architect shall provide all calculations required to safely perform load out, transportation and lifting of structures on barge. He shall closely interact with NPCC Fabrication Yard and Offshore Operations Department to resolve any related issues. DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Technical accuracy, quality and timely issuance of all Naval Architectural calculations and documents as required during the construction and installation phase of offshore projects.
• Barge ballasting and stability calculations during load out / launching of structures.
• Calculation of Stability and Ballasting requirement during transportation of structures.
• Mooring Analyses and Stability of lifting vessels during installation
• Mooring analyses of cargo barges during load out.
• Motion Analyses of transportation barges.
• Float-over installation analyses.
• Conducting Inclining Experiment and Deadweight Survey.
• Preparation of Trim & Stability Booklet.
• Degree in Naval Architecture & Shipbuilding.
• Minimum of 3 years’ experience in the field of Naval Architectural design.
• Good knowledge of written and spoken English.
• Conversant with MWS and Classification Society guidelines, codes and regulations.
• Experience in Naval Architecture Software (GHS, Romeo, SESAM, SIMO, etc.) preferred.
Click here to Apply Online