To conduct and supervise the practical training of the Aircraft Maintenance Engineering Licence AMEL program while UAE National trainees undergo the basic workshop training and exercise and where required conduct classroom training.
– To conduct practical workshop training in accordance with General Civil Aviation Authority GCAA/ European Aviation Safety Agency EASA regulations for Emirates Engineering trainees to enable them to acquire Aircraft Maintenance Engineering Licence.
– To promote the safety of the trainees during practical training and ensure that all safety precautions are followed in accordance with regulatory and company requirements.
– To conduct assessments and reviews of the trainees performance and give feedback both to Basic Training Manager and trainees.
– To ensure that the maintenance of all workshop equipment and training aids is carried out to ensure that all workshop equipment is serviceable.
– To maintain the inventory of consumables required in the workshop and ensure that all required spares are ordered in a timely manner so as to ensure their availability at all times.
– To deliver basic classroom instruction as and when required. This to include the creation of classroom presentation material and student notes
– Undertake special projects as directed by the Basic Training Manager or the Engineering Trainees Manager to enhance the training provided or to improve safety and productivity.
– Ensure all theoretical elements of classroom training are implemented during the workshop practical training effectively to provide maximum learning to trainees.
Qualifications & Experience
Engineering.Other : 3+ Years
Vocational or Diploma (12+2 or equivalent) :
In Mechanical Engineering, Avionic Engineering or similar Practical experience as an aircraft mechanic in machine shop/welding shop/engine shop/avionics workshop on modern aircrafts. Knowledge/skills: Knowledge of General Civil Aviation Authority GCAA/ European Aviation Safety Agency EASA Part 147, category A and sub-category B1 and B2 requirements. Safety Sensitive Role: Yes Details of Safety Sensitive role Yes/No Hazards Working at height Yes Exposure to hazardous energy systems Work in confined spaces Contact with human waste Contact with other hazardous materials Heavy lifting Work in a noisy environment Other ( please specify) Hours of work Day/night ( shift roster) Day hours only Yes 8.5 hour working day Yes 10 hour working day 12 hour working day Additional requirements Airport driving permit Other ( please specify)
Salary & Benefits
Join us in Dubai and enjoy an attractive tax-free salary and travel benefits that are exclusive to our industry, including discounts on flights and hotels stays around the world. You can find out more information about our employee benefits in the Working Here section of our website www.emirates.com/careers. Further information on what’s it like to live and work in our cosmopolitan home city, can be found in the Dubai Lifestyle section.Join our growing team and enjoy a competitive remuneration package, discounts on flights and hotel stays. Find out more about working with us in our website www.emirates.com/careers
Click here to Apply Online