The future is what we make it.
When you join Honeywell, you become a member of our global team of thinkers, innovators, dreamers and doers who make the things that make the future. That means changing the way we fly, fueling jets in an eco-friendly way, keeping buildings smart and safe and even making it possible to breathe on Mars.
Working at Honeywell isn’t just about developing cool things. That’s why all our employees enjoy access to dynamic career opportunities across different fields and industries.
Are you ready to help us make the future?
We have an opportunity for a Lead Chemical Engineer to join our UOP business in Saudi Arabia.
Lead Chemical Engineer Responsibilities:
· Manage the UOP service relationship with customers in region
· Build strong relationships with each customer’s personnel across several levels of the organization
· Become knowledgeable of each customers’ refinery/plant configuration, processing goals and strategies
· Determine how UOP products and services might be applied to meet customers’ processing goals
· Collaborate and Support CSO business to meet service financial targets.
· Oversee all customer service interactions with UOP and ensure necessary agreements are in place.
· Visit customers’ sites regularly for in-depth discussions and consultation on current operations, process performance, and any other issues relating to UOP technology transfer. Proactively engage customers to obtain and/or review operating data to enable value added technical support
· Manage the troubleshooting efforts for the assigned customer base with the help of UOP’s Technical Service Department personnel as necessary to ensure that timely, accurate and effective support is provided to maintain overall customer satisfaction
· Support new unit start-up and catalyst reload activities, determine and coordinate work scope and schedule for UOP site-support
· Work closely with UOP CSO counterparts to share customer intelligence and develop specific strategies to target, win and retain future business, as well as prospecting for new business opportunities
· Promote the development of the UOP in-country service presence by support of activities such as, but not limited to, mentoring of new locally hired CDP engineers, and development of UOP training products and facilities in country
· Work with customers and legal to draft and finalize the applicable service agreements
· Assist in collection of receivables
· Prepare meeting and activity reports and maintain customer account plans and SFDC.
· Assist in preparation of, and participate in, UOP Regional Technical Symposia and Sales Meetings
· Bachelor’s degree in business, science or Chemical engineering.
· Significant experience in Refining and/or Petrochemicals and/or Gas Industries Experience within a technical role, with some exposure to direct sales. Candidates with strong exposure to Hydroprocessing and Reforming technologies would be preferred.
· Ability to manage and influence others with a demonstrated capability to collaborate with people and organizations while driving results.
· Able to collaborate with cross business-units to prioritize actions and resources.
· Provide timely and concise information to others and using clear and thoughtful oral and written communications to influence, negotiate and collaborate effectively.
· Honeywell offers employees the opportunity to work on the world’s most exciting projects, transforming the cities we live in, the buildings where we work, and the vehicles that move us.
· Group medical insurance plan Life.
· Paid annual leave and time off work.
· A culture that fosters inclusion, diversity and innovation.
· Market specific training and on-going personal development
If this is your dream role, then we’d love to hear from you.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
JOB ID: HRD173296
Location: DTV – Plots 13 & 16,Dhahran Techno Valley Science Park,Dhahran,EASTERN PROVINCE,34464,Saudi Arabia
Click here to Apply Online