About this role:
In collaboration with the Owner’s Engineer and the DCDs, supervise the EPC contractor and ensure project is safely implemented as per EPC contract, on cost and on time;Review and comment engineering documentation;
Work together with the HSE Officer and inspectors to ensure and promote safe works and the higher H&S standards;Validate factory inspection program, review inspection reports and attend in-factory inspections and FAT on critical components;
Monitor day-to-day progress of works including deliverables and progress reports;Review and validate Contractors’ payment requests and invoices;
Prepare construction reports;Ensure erection and commissioning proceeds in accordance with project base line and fulfilling technical requirements, codes and standards.
What you need to bring:
• Certified Diploma or Electrical or Mechanical Engineering MSc/BSc degree or equivalent;• Proven track record in PV plants;
• Experience managing on site construction works for solar plants;• Substantial knowledge of engineering and management practices, functions and processes involved in PV plants;
• Substantial experience with PV Plant construction and contractors supervision;• Substantial knowledge in electrical processes, in particular inverters and HV systems;
• Knowledge of contract management and administration is advantageous;• Knowledge of quality processes;
• HSE conversant: experience with LOTO system implementation and electrical risks.
Click here to Apply Online