Provides high level of clerical support for various department activities adhering to established Company procedures and processes ensuring accuracy and compliance.
Job Context & Major Challenge(s)
Observe and apply strict levels of confidentiality, decorum and discretion to all matters related to performance and administration of personal affairs.
Key Job Accountabilities
1. Review databases in order to maintain reliability, accuracy and quality and ensures reliability of information gathered for the databases.
2. Maintain, organise, analyse, update and retrieve data from SAP, Access, appropriate data files and update records accordingly in SAP and/or other corporate systems.
3. Prepare data of complex nature in order to generate required reports and presentation.
4. Anticipate and resolve information processing and handling problems proactively in order to avoid disruptions.
5. Review and cross check complex clerical work for accuracy and compliance.
6. Provide point of reference on particular aspects to colleagues for guidance to precedence, practices and techniques.
7. Assist superiors in preparation and compilation of reports, statistics and presentations.
Completion of Secondary School Education (12 years).
Knowledge and/or Experience
5 years relevant experience.
Click here to Apply Online