Deliver business value through Right and Fast partnership
The future is what we make it.
When you join Honeywell, you become a member of our distributed team of problem solvers, innovators, futurists and doers who make the things that make the future.
That means changing the way we fly, fueling jets in an eco-friendly way, keeping buildings smart and safe and even making it possible to breathe on Mars.
Working at Honeywell isn’t just about developing cool things. That’s why all of our employees enjoy access to dynamic career opportunities across different fields and industries.
Are you ready to help us craft the future?
Where Do You Fit In?
We are currently seeking a motivated and hardworking individual to join our team as a Technical Specialist – PSA to be based in Abu Dhabi, UAE. In this role, you will be an expert and recognized trusted advisor by internal and external customers for UOP-PSA technologies across the Middle East region. You will use your advanced knowledge to help run tests to aid in the development of improved refining procedures and processes.
What Will You Be Doing Every Single Day?
· Evaluate commercial operations, through remote monitoring or on-site troubleshooting, of UOP technology to assist customers in achieving their goals
· Provide technical support for new unit start-ups and turnaround support on adsorbent changeout and restart of Honeywell UOP licensed units.
· Identify improvement opportunities to unit’s designs based on own judgement and commercial experience from support to customers unit’s start-ups.
· Provide Field support as part of the Field Service Reserve (FSR) when necessary for customers start-up, restart or troubleshooting either as the main Technical Advisor or as a training opportunity.
· Participate in Engineering review meetings for new units and revamps.
· Review, analyze and prepare data review reports on commercial unit operating data in accordance with Service Agreements
· Keep up to date with customer needs for technologies supported, communicate changes, and incorporate relevant changes into appropriate documents
· Prepare and update GOM, process technology manuals, training materials and present UOP technology training courses both in the region and abroad
What Skills and Experience Will You Have?
· University education in Chemical or Instrumentation and Control Engineering.
· 5-8 years’ experience with PSA technologies in a technical support or operations role.
· Strong interpersonal skills. Strong verbal and written communication skills are required to manage the extensive internal and external customer contact that the position demands.
· Experience in commissioning, startup, operation, troubleshooting and optimization of PSA units with relevant exposure to associated control systems would be a plus
· The position requires significant travel (~25%) and associated personal flexibility. Some trips can be planned, but ability to travel at short notice is a requirement.
· Ability to work well independently and in a team environment.
· Ability to handle multiple tasks concurrently and adjust to changing priorities.
· Good problem solving and dispute resolution skills
· Good computer software skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
Annual salary and consolidated allowance
Group medical insurance plan
Life and long-term disability insurance
Paid annual leave and time off work
Business travel insurance
End of service benefits
4.5 day working week from Monday to Friday in line with the public sector.
If you trust this is your dream role, then we’d love to hear from you, and apply.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company.
We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
JOB ID: HRD153377
Location: Plot No. J – 05 Honeywell Building,Masdar,ABU DHABI,45595,United Arab Emirates
Click here to Apply Online