The role involves providing preventive maintenance and warranty servicing to support VRF systems.
You will be accountable for a number of key areas outlined below:
• Maintain warranty service and troubleshoot VRF systems.
• Diagnose and troubleshoot VRF equipment.
• Perform preventive maintenance on equipment.
• Follow safety requirements and use appropriate PPE.
• Manage and respond to HVAC related enquiries
• Maintain a variety of tools, equipment and supplies to ensure the availability of materials required at job site.
• Document all installed equipment upon arrival: make, model, serial number, type of fuel, necessary test measurements, and pictures as necessary.
• Maintain and keep the records of jobs completed and report to the Service Supervisor.
• Update Service Supervisor on the diagnoses status and work completion.
• Diploma in Refrigeration and Air Conditioning.
• 4+ years of experience in providing maintenance in VRF systems.
• A sound knowledge about various devices that perform HVAC & VRF functions.
Click Here To Apply Online