To make exact measurements and determine property / project boundaries; provide data relevant to the shape, contour, location, elevation, or dimension of land or land features on or near the earth’s surface for construction purposes.
– Prepare and maintain sketches, maps, reports, and legal descriptions of surveys in order to provide project based requirements for work performed.
– Conduct surveys in order to establish boundaries for properties; as advised.
Record the results of surveys, including the shape, contour, location, elevation, and dimensions of land.
– Calculate heights, depths, relative positions, property lines, and other characteristics of terrain.
– Conduct ground surveys designed to establish baselines, elevations, and other measurements.
– Ensure accuracy of survey data, including measurements and calculations conducted at survey sites.
– Advise Site/Project Engineer for noticed non-compliance of works during site visits.
– Attend Meetings with Contractor if required by Site Manager/ Project Engineer.
Experience & Qualification:
Candidate with 5 plus years of experience in the UAE with a leading contracting company may only apply. Vocational Training/Diploma/Certificate and related work experience may be substituted.
Click here to Apply Online