As an Assistant Buyer you will understand the specifications and style details of specific market requirements and cultural preferences and act as a bridge between designers and suppliers.
• Developing excellent relationships with suppliers and managing stock distribution throughout the market
• Defining and maintaining a buying strategy which matches customer profile, market requirements and the direction of the business. Influence and persuade peers on the direction of the buying strategy.
• Coaching, supporting and guiding Buyers and Merchandisers, assisting in formal team training of and overall assessment of individual performance and training needs.
Qualifications & Requirements:
You will have/be:
• Concern for business efficiency
• Customer understanding
• Analytical thinking
• Thoroughness and attention to detail.
As a leading international franchise operator, with nearly 90 of the world’s most recognised brands in its portfolio, Alshaya Group brings great shopping, dining, leisure and hospitality experiences to millions of customers across the Middle East & North Africa, Russia, Turkey, Europe and beyond.
Alshaya Group is a dynamic multinational business and family owned enterprise with a consistent record of growth and innovation. For 35 years, Alshaya has been a pioneering force in brand franchising, using its exceptional knowledge and experience to expand at pace.
Our portfolio of well-loved international brands includes Starbucks, H&M, Mothercare, Debenhams, American Eagle Outfitters, P.F. Chang’s, The Cheesecake Factory, The Body Shop, M.A.C, Victoria’s Secret, Boots, Pottery Barn, KidZania and, coming soon, Hampton by Hilton.
From one retail franchise store opened in Kuwait in 1983, Alshaya Group has consistently grown and diversified and today offers customers an unparalleled choice of brands across multiple sectors; Fashion & Footwear, Health & Beauty, Food, Optics, Pharmacy, Home Furnishings, Leisure & Entertainment, and Hotels. A diverse, skilled team of 53,000 people from 120 nationalities support more than 4,000 stores, cafes, restaurants and leisure destinations, a growing online business and a commitment to delivering great customer experiences.
Click here to Apply Online