MACHINE OPERATOR (MALE):
PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES :
* Issue of machine schedules for machines
* Maintenance of cable record / conductor record to facilitate traceability
* Apply safety , disciplinary regulation in OP area
* Compilation of non – confirmation report
* Entry of production data on the system on daily basis for MCF report and monthly up put per shift report .
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILL REQUIREMENTS :
* ITI / Vocational trade course passed
*Minimum 5 years in (Extrusion/CCV) Department of a large power cable Manufacturing company. Manufacturing low & medium voltage cables
* Computer knowledge and capable of reading , writing and speaking in English language
* Self motivated and able to clearly communicate with the team and management at all levels.
* Reasonable presentation skills and ability to provide/receive training.
Industry Experience Required
Qualification Required : Diploma
Experience Required : 3 years
No of Vacancy Available: : 0
Click here to Apply Online