As Senior Project Manager you will manage supplier, contractors and appointments, review proposed layouts and requirements with the host brand, support teams and business heads and maintains the opening schedule. By overseeing the project team, you will ensure that all E-Commerce development projects are performed within budget, timeframe and quality standards.
Qualifications & Requirements:
You will have:
• A total of 7-10 years’ experience in project management
• Minimum 2-3 years’ E-Commerce experience
• Knowledge or previous experience of working along side with other teams within the E-Commerce division (Trading, Operations, Content, etc.)
• Previous experience with dealing with external stakeholders like IT, Logistics, Customer Service, Finance and Legal
• Knowledge on brand and host brand communications
• Technical know-how on working on programs and software such as MPP, Magento
• Maintaining a project tracker and process flow for reporting and discussions
As a leading international franchise operator, with nearly 90 of the world’s most recognised brands in its portfolio, Alshaya Group brings great shopping, dining, leisure and hospitality experiences to millions of customers across the Middle East & North Africa, Russia, Turkey, Europe and beyond.
Alshaya Group is a dynamic multinational business and family owned enterprise with a consistent record of growth and innovation. For 35 years, Alshaya has been a pioneering force in brand franchising, using its exceptional knowledge and experience to expand at pace.
Our portfolio of well-loved international brands includes Starbucks, H&M, Mothercare, Debenhams, American Eagle Outfitters, P.F. Chang’s, The Cheesecake Factory, The Body Shop, M.A.C, Victoria’s Secret, Boots, Pottery Barn, KidZania and, coming soon, Hampton by Hilton.
From one retail franchise store opened in Kuwait in 1983, Alshaya Group has consistently grown and diversified and today offers customers an unparalleled choice of brands across multiple sectors; Fashion & Footwear, Health & Beauty, Food, Optics, Pharmacy, Home Furnishings, Leisure & Entertainment, and Hotels. A diverse, skilled team of 53,000 people from 120 nationalities support more than 4,000 stores, cafes, restaurants and leisure destinations, a growing online business and a commitment to delivering great customer experiences.
Advertised: 17 Oct 2019 Arab Standard Time
Application close: 18 Nov 2019 Arab Standard Time
Click here to Apply Online