• Take lead and ownership of the project driving quickly resolved solutions with the team.
• Understand Primary activities and prioritize timing plan and run the kick off meeting for projects.
• Create and lead financial analysis to define risk levels.
• Ensure Supply continuity for the different locations and facilities during projects.
• Ensure to complete and document all validations required by HON or Customer has been done and passed successfully. In case of failure, define a recovery plan including all team.
• Create a risk assessment before each project for avoiding anticipated exceptions.
• Lead the team and pull in projects where it can be accomplished.
• Take responsibility of the project and team and be able to escalate issues on time to next level.
• Keep internal and external customers and team members well communicated and on time in case of any issue or delay.
• Provide recovery and/or action plans in case of any delay or issue
• Ensure FFF test to be done and passed successfully (Fit, form and Function).
• Lead lesson learns tracker traceability in order to apply in any new project.
YOU MUST HAVE
Excellent Communication skills along the organization thru all levels.
Mindset on customer satisfaction (internal & external).
Project Leads experience.
Bilingual English – Spanish.
Capable to prioritize task and activities.
Engineering and quality experience working on those areas.
Experience working and leading multidisciplinary and multicultural groups.
Fully APQP knowledge
Lean Manufacturing/ six sigma
Financial models Knowledge
Location: One Firelite Pl, Northford, CT 06472 USA
Click here to Apply Online