Two years college diploma
Or Fresh Secondary School
Higher qualification & experience in the related field will be advantage & preferred.
Proficiency in English language (Spoken & Written)
Knowledge of Arabic or an international language will be an advantage and desirable but not essential.
Proficient in MS Office
Customer service oriented
Familiar with SABRE system program
Familiar with HACCP system (in-house training will be provided)
Excellent supervisory and time management skills
Excellent planning, organizing and maintenance skills.
As mentioned in qualification area
KSA – Jeddah
1. Ensure that designated responsibilities are executed in accordance with applicable regulations and standards of Oman Air;
2. Shall comply with laws, regulations and procedures of the State of work location.
3. Be familiar with the laws, regulations and procedures pertinent to the performance of the duties.
4. Responsible to execute quality responsibilities in accordance with Quality Assurance Operations Manual
5. Responsible to execute safety responsibilities in accordance with Safety Management Systems Manual.
1. Ensure company memo’s, airline manuals are regularly read to update current procedures and regulations.
2. Carry out duties on all areas of passenger services section as directed by superiors.
3. Working detail guidelines will be provided applicable.
4. Ensure all passengers are handled in correct manner and provide personalized service to high yield passenger as well as for any special service required for economy class passengers
5. In coordination with ASDM implement action plan for delayed flight and accomplish all the necessary steps in accordance with the laid-down procedure and ensure maximum attention and care provided to all passengers.
6. Ensure all laid down procedures/regulations/standards affecting passenger, ramp, baggage, cargo weight and balance are maintained.
7. Liaise with Catering/Engineering in all areas affecting Passenger Services.
8. Safeguard Oman Air’s marketing interests at all times.
9. Ensure timely delivery of arrival baggage in the baggage reclaim area. Report any shortcomings to GHA management.
10. Ensure a high standard of safety and security for staff, passengers, baggage, cargo, mail, aircraft and company property.
11. Ensure safeguard of flight revenue documents and prompt dispatch to head office as per the laid-down procedure.
12. Report all discrepancies and deviations in the Flight Handling Report (FHR) and make ASM aware of corrective action taken along with recommendation to prevent recurrence.
13. Ensure that company regulations are followed with regard to lost/found/damage baggage and that the time factor in this connection is not exceeded
Closing Date 16-02-2020
Click here to Apply Online