The Junior Field Retail Operation is responsible for ensuring the efficiency of the stockroom team, operation and selling area in order to improve the customer experience.
· Organise and improve all operations in stores (RFID, stockrooms, warehouses and brand inventory) across the country
· Supervise and organise all shipment receiving process ensuring the readiness of the shops and items to improve customer service
· Ensure availability of the product at all times by replenishing the stocks on regular basis
· Oversee the stock budget ensuring their deliverables on a timely manner including store sales, productivity, stock loss and operative margin
· Control shops inventory, determine stocking levels and monitor supply, as well as material disbursements to ensure inventory accuracy
· Supervise and control stockrooms distribution of manpower hours by controlling the stock keepers schedule against shipment deliveries and sales of the store.
Qualifications, Experience, Knowledge
· Bachelor’s Degree
· 1 to 3 years of experience in Retail Industry
· Proficiency in MS Office and shop/Stock Management Tools
· Fluency in English
Click here to Apply Online