Duties and Essential Job Functions
– In depth knowledge of functional domains such as: Procurement, Contracts, Inventory, Logistics, Order Management, Maintenance, Manufacturing and other cloud Supply Chain applications.
– Mapping the client requirements to the Oracle Cloud product functionality to present a product fit.
– Good understanding of Oracle technology, architecture and Solutions.
– Experience in implementing life cycles to produce analysis and designs for new and ongoing projects.
– Lead the complex functional analysis and review the solution overview, functional designs, technical designs, configuration, troubleshoot and support complex system within the project.
– Identifying and documenting business requirements and configuration using the Oracle methodology.
– Support and resolve client’s issues through full UAT lifecycles and after Go Live.
– End User Training
– Implement and Design Dashboards and Reports using Oracle Business Intelligence Cloud Service or Oracle Analytics Cloud tools.
Job Specifications/Selection Criteria
– Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Finance or related
– 3 years’ experience of implementing Oracle SCM (specifically Inventory, Order Management and Discrete Manufacturing) modules
– 1 year working experience on Fusion
– Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
– Good communication and writing skills and is customer focus.
– Self-driven, analytical, and results oriented with proven sound judgment.
– Preferable Oracle Cloud SCM Certification.
– Desire to deliver to a high standard in a suitable time-frame
– Self-motivating, adaptable, able to prioritize and also able to inspire and motivate others
– Passion for technology trends e.g. Internet of Things, Mobility, Cloud, and Analytics
– Proven ability to build, manage and foster a team-oriented environment
Mid Career (2+ years of experience)
Wednesday, July 10, 2019
Number of positions:
Almuftah Group, Al saad Street, Doha
Click here to Apply Online