The Payroll Specialist – Business Services is responsiblefor providing transactional and comprehensive professional Payroll activitiesto deliver an effective and efficient end to end service to the Group.
– Process transactions according to stated procedures so that all transactions are recorded in a timely and accurate manner.
– Monitor procedural compliance to ensure that all systems are adhered to.
– Receive, process and execute requests to ensure they are properly handled in a timely manner and in accordance to set business requirements.
– Ensure that a high level of control is maintained by reporting major problems and areas of non- compliance to the hierarchy and resolving issues in a timely manner.
– Ensure high level of customer service is delivered and maintained and that internal customers are satisfied by meeting all internal SLAs and by following up on requests in a timely manner.
Qualifications, Experience, Knowledge
– Bachelor’s degree in Finance or accounting
– 2-3 years of experience is a similar field
– Proficiency in MS Office
– Fluency in English
– Customer Focus
– Attention to details
– Communication Skills
– Cultural Awareness
– Change and Adaptability
Click here to Apply Online