– The QA/QC Engineer is responsible to ensure that the products manufactured provides a high-level of quality that meets customer expectations. Identifies, analyzes and resolves problems/issues with quality assurance and control.
– Develop a system to measure the organizations’ product quality performance and report on its findings. Liaising with Foremen and Production Manager, and coordinating procedures to address/make corrective actions for any deficiencies.
– Approves inspections, test plans and quality control plans within the factory and site installation works.
– Responsible that all finished products are properly check/tested its effectiveness and free from any defects.
– Ensure that the quality of all parts produced from assembly and paint-finish are in accordance with the approved drawings and specifications and must meet customer expectations and effectively take action when non-conformances are found.
– Verify the quality performance of the products in addition to troubleshooting and rectification of any existing errors or defects.
– Resolve quality issues by identifying problems, examining solution options, implementing action plans and providing resources.
– Collaborate with the Foremen and Production Manager for any critical part features and review manufacturability of design.
– Effectively communicate to Foremen and workers and reinforce the importance of company’s commitment to product quality.
(Knowledge, Skills, Abilities & Other Characteristics -KSAOC’s)
– Educational Qualifications:
Bachelor’s Degree in Architecture/Engineering or equivalent
– Technical/Skills Required: Excellent in AutoCAD, MS Office and other engineering related software.
– Minimum Experience: At least 5-10 years’ experience QA/QC in Fit-out works and Carpentry/joinery works, Applicant must possess ISO certification as QA/QC Architect experience.
– Other requirements: Age: Between 25 – 45 years old, Preference is given to those experienced in GCC countries (current or ex-GCC)
– Company provided accommodation and transportation.
Senior (5+ years of experience)
Monday, March 4, 2019
Number of positions:
Almuftah Group, Al saad Street, Doha
Click here to Apply Online