The future is what we make it.
When you join Honeywell, you become a member of our global team of thinkers, innovators, dreamers and doers who make the things that make the future.
That means changing the way we fly, fueling jets in an eco-friendly way, keeping buildings smart and safe and even making it possible to breathe on Mars.
Working at Honeywell isn’t just about developing cool things. That’s why all our employees enjoy access to dynamic career opportunities across different fields and industries.
Are you ready to help us make the future?
We don’t just sell things. We offer solutions to tomorrow’s challenges. Our sales approach begins by identifying customer demands before they become challenges. We’re committed to delivering customer success through our comprehensive expertise in software and technology.
Where Do You Fit In?
We are currently seeking a motivated and passionate individual to join our team in the role of Senior Account Manager – HPS to be based in Doha Qatar. In this role, you will act as the primary customer interface responsible for the development of business, and management of relationships, with a specific customer or customers. You will understand the customer’s business, drivers, and organization, and an understanding of the value that Honeywell brings to the customer to drive to real business outcomes. Dissemination of key messages, initiatives, and of information pertaining to the value Honeywell brings to that specific customer at all levels of the customer’s organization.
What Will You Be Doing Every Single Day?
• Develop and sustain long term customer relationships – establish relationships while engaging customers at all levels including senior levels of the customer organization
• Early engagement in the customer buying process diagnosing customers’ needs and tailoring solutions to match
• Business partner to the customer, establish a defensible barrier to competitors, maximize the business potential of customers, and act as the primary supplier interface for all products, solutions and services with this customer.Champion the needs of the customer and requirements within the Honeywell Qatar organization
• Maintain a balanced approach to superior customer service and strategic account planning; quarterly results and long-term account goals
• Identify new sales opportunities and focus on providing consultative support by building value propositions for solutions into the account
• Manage and build customer contacts, serving as the customer’s ambassador, “trusted advisor” and advocate.
• Leverage and marshal cross functional company resources to address customers drivers and initiatives in a consultative manner
• Guide and leverage management and executive sponsor interactions with the customer
What Skills and Experience Will You Have?
• Bachelor’s or master’s degree in Engineering, or equivalent
• Previous proven experience in a successful Sales / Key Account Management role with a technology driven business, ideally interfacing with Oil & Gas, Refinery & Petrochemical clients
• Extensive knowledge and experience with Account / Business Management issues and risks
• Demonstrated experience in Business Analysis, information architecture and information management
• Team player – able to work with others as part of a team, as opposed to working separately or competitively.
• Business Focus – ability to understand business objectives and translate them into technical requirements and solutions.
• Ability to achieve consensus (or buy-in where consensus cannot be reached) on requirements translating into business applications
• Good team and communication skills
• An ability to take initiative and work with limited direction
• A confident, resilient personality
• Confirmed ability to communicate at all levels across all internal and external partners involving strong relationship building skills
• Excellent organization and planning skills
• A well-presented, articulate and professional in your approach
• Annual salary and consolidated allowance
• Group medical insurance plan
• Life and long-term disability insurancePaid annual leave and time off work
• Business travel insurance
• End of service benefits
• Airfare allowance
• Education allowance
• 5 day working week from Sunday to Thursday.
If you believe this is your dream role, then we’d love to hear from you, and apply.
As an Equal Opportunities Employer, we are committed to a diverse workforce culture.
JOB ID: req364994
Location: Al Whada Street 391,Amwal Tower,5th fl.,Al Wassar Area 61, P.O. Box: 63757,Doha,AD DAWHAH,Qatar
Click here to Apply Online