Develop environmental compliance programs in accordance with all applicable environmental regulatory requirements for Projects and Company operations.
Key Job Accountabilities :
1. Ensures the completion of applicable environmental monitoring activities in all Assets in accordance with the Consent to Operate (CTO) requirements and internally agreed frequencies.
2. Reviews environmental permit applications including technical calculations and supporting documentation and obtain related permits for compliance purposes.
3. Advises Onshore and Offshore operations on environmental regulatory and permitting requirements.
4. Advise projects on environmental requirements and facilitates projects permitting including environmental studies i.e. Environmental Impact Assessment (EIA), Environmental Baseline Assessment (EBA), HAZID and HAZOP studies etc.
5. Administers regulatory compliance action plans, ensure timely development and closure of action plans.
6. Conducts verification and measurement of applicable environmental standards to ensure alignment to the business.
7. Provides support to Head of Section for resolution of complex environmental/ regulatory issues, recommended risk-based environmental practices to support department efficiency.
8. Prepares and reviews internal and external reports on technical studies, business planning and projects and make recommendations for management review. .
9. Develops and maintains management control systems ensuring operational continuity.
10. Facilitates Inspection/Audit by the Ministry of Municipality & Environment (MME) to ensure continued effectiveness of the department.
Required Qualification Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or Science
• 8 years of broad environmental experience, preferably within oil & gas, petrochemical or energy industry. • Broad technical knowledge in multiple environmental disciplines and national and international regulations and standards. • Able to analyse and interpret technical data • Must be computer literate in environmental models, software, spreadsheets, word processing, and graphics. • Proficient in written and spoken English. • Confident and clear presentation development and delivery
Click Here To Apply Online