This Civil Integration Manager will be responsible for construction related subjects of the Siemens Transit System Integration scope which includes Participation on the integration process of the Transit System into the overall Metro System with the Civil partners.
What are my responsibilities?
· Ensure together with the Transit System Integration Manager smooth integration of the Transit system. Initiates procedures necessary internally, participate on procedures on consortium level, supervise the works to meet all contract requirements.
· Coordinates all civil related interfaces from the Transit System towards the Civil Work JV and vice versa
· Interacts with the Siemens Integration Team in HQ is part of it and represents it. Furthermore communicates with the Siemens Engineering lots, the construction integration manager on-site, with relevant departments inside the Siemens organization (such as Commercial, legal, Project Management), the BACS consortium, Civil Work JV, architect’s offices as well as public jurisdictions, citizen groups, and consultants, whenever necessary.
· Conducts himself in an appropriate manner as a representative of Siemens, working effectively in an intercultural work environment.
· Contributes to subjects such as negotiating contract change orders.
· Contributes to station/system design related field design changes, non-conformance reports, requests for information, and documentation.
· Tracks and traces modifications to existing system as assigned to ensure compliance with applicable design criteria, standards, and codes, related to Civil interface subjects.
· Contributes in Siemens System Engineering in oversight of station/train/system design.
· Contributes station and system design elements of the work with other Siemens Lots on-side to ensure integration.
What do I need to qualify for this job?
· Holding a BA Civil Engineering from reputable university or college
· At least 10 years experienced in civil area, preferably in multinational companies
· Project Management certification (PMP…etc) is preferred
· Proven experience references as Civil Project Manager / Integration Manager of major projects preferably in Infrastructure/Civil, preferably in the transportation sector
· Working with Project Management Applications (MS Office especially Excel & PowerPoint , MS Project ® …etc)
· Excellent Command of English. Arabic is highly appreciated but not a must
· Willingness to travel to the project site locations as necessary, also for longer periods
· Excellent computer skills, capability to express complex matters in clear and understandable language, excellent presentation and writing skills.
· Ability to work to deadlines and within budgets.
What else do I need to know?
Siemens is dedicated to quality, equality, and valuing diversity, and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities within which we work. People with disabilities will be preferred in case of equal qualification. Please find more information at www.siemens.com
How do I apply?
We are looking forward to receiving your on-line application. Please note: only complete application documents, including diplomas, certificates of employment or letter of recommendation respectively can be considered in the selection process.
Organization: Siemens Mobility
Company: Siemens Mobility Branch KSA
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Click here to Apply Online