As a Deputy Marketing Manager, your main responsibility will be to oversee and manage the performance marketing strategy for the company’s online advertising campaigns, with a particular focus on PPC advertising. You will work closely with the Marketing Manager to identify opportunities for growth and optimization of the campaigns, and collaborate with the creative team to develop compelling ad copy and visuals.
· Develop and execute the PPC advertising strategy across multiple platforms (Google Ads, Bing Ads, Facebook Ads, etc.) to increase conversions, drive revenue, and achieve target KPIs.
· Monitor and analyze campaign performance metrics (CPC, CTR, CPA, ROAS, etc.) and make data-driven decisions to optimize campaigns for maximum ROI.
· Conduct keyword research and stay up-to-date with industry trends to identify new opportunities for growth and improvement.
· Collaborate with the creative team to develop compelling ad copy and visuals that resonate with the target audience.
· Manage the budget and bidding strategy for each campaign to ensure maximum efficiency and effectiveness.
· Stay up-to-date with the latest developments in the PPC advertising landscape and implement best practices to stay ahead of the competition.
· Provide regular reports on campaign performance and make recommendations for improvement to the Marketing Manager.
· Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Advertising, or a related field.
· At least 3 years of experience in PPC advertising and performance marketing.
· Proven track record of managing successful PPC campaigns and achieving target KPIs.
· Strong analytical skills and experience working with data-driven insights to make decisions.
· Excellent communication and collaboration skills, with the ability to work effectively with cross-functional teams.
· Experience with Google Ads, Bing Ads, and Facebook Ads platforms.
· Familiarity with tools such as Google Analytics, and SEMRush.
· Understanding of SEO principles and how they relate to PPC advertising.
Click here to Apply Online